Guy hiking in Thousand Oaks asked Britney for directions

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Her dementia is smt else I swear

Trading all of my exhale points to get lost in Thousand Oaks so Britney could give me directions

Knowledgeable Queen. 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
9 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Actually I’ve heard a lot of people have found her in the desert.

just don’t expect a performance :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

The fact we still remember that messy day in Exhale :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 9

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

2 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

So she's out and about in picturesque places. If it was her posting on Instagram, how come she doesn't post any candids from her hikes? You'd think that would make more sense than the deluge of old content. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Yes. Her Instagram makes people think she's dead because of the old content, but she clearly keep going with her life. We only had an overly edited video from her trip to Florida and IF we get something from this hiking day, I don't expected so soon.

It seems her team wants to hide her and tries to feed the Instagram conspiracies for some reason (maybe to prove her fans are losing It).

3 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It's not the wilderness. I've hiked that trail several times. It's a huge open space and the trail itself is VERY simple. It's a quick 30 min walk to the waterfall. 

Girl, try to see If Britney always Go there and If more people had contact with her. Let's give her messages from the outside :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Please this woman need her privacy, imagine if everyone now is  going in that place to try to meet her. She can do only few things, please don't ruin also these little moments outside her house. 

What would you say if you ran into Beyonce? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 8
38 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Please this woman need her privacy, imagine if everyone now is  going in that place to try to meet her. She can do only few things, please don't ruin also these little moments outside her house. 

Oh ffs he asked for directions. Britney probably felt like a real normal woman being asked for directions and not for a photo or autograph 

• Like 4
  • Twitter Team
10 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Oh ffs he asked for directions. Britney probably felt like a real normal woman being asked for directions and not for a photo or autograph 

yes but now the entire world know she is walking in that place 

• Like 1