Let's be REAL: is this really what Jamie Spears is trying to hide?

5 hours ago, YannFrance said:

But why would Britney confide in Sam Lufti and no one else? That doesn't make sense. I feel like Sam Lufti is a really toxic manipulative person, i wish she never met him in the first place ugh

It could be bc Britney wasnt well at the time and was more outspoken? Im not saying I believe in this 100% but I wouldnt rule out just yet either. But yeah, Sam isnt trustworthy, even tho the emails he shared turned out to be real. 

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators

I hate this narrative. Britney, molested? The fans should be protecting her image, not perpetuating things that only hurt and tarnish her celebrity and her as a person. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 6

🦄 💛🧡💜

Remembrance of who I am. Does anybody remember Jamie's creepy comments on Britney's outfit on For The Record? And also He was the conservator when Britney said she is a mother, and doesn't want to do ****** stuff but her team pushes her to do. He is creepy

No, just no. Let's not go there unless there is more to go on. This is exactly the kind of stuff that Billy B guy thinks Exhale is all about. We're better than this.
Can't we just leave this kind of stuff to the brilliant scholars of Tik Tok? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Like 1