Let's be REAL: is this really what Jamie Spears is trying to hide?

Courtney Love: Britney Spears’ Dad “Molested Her”

"britneys dad molested her , imagine the father that molested you owning you for slavery while your forced to sing songs picked for thier ****** content every night, insane right? i have it on First had authority, and fight as hard as she is and does she still didnt pull that card, its a pride thing i can relate to, However they want to play dirty, lets go, Im SO not affraid of the little trolls who hit this when i was ****** up who are called lawyers. lets GO."
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/courtney-love-britney-spears-dad-molested-her-20092511/

Again, I'm not saying Sam Lufti is a good person whatsoever but is this the real reasons for all the legal action against Sam Lufti and Adnan Ghalib all these years?

Regardless, Lynne Spears is just as gutless as her ex-husband.

• Like 3
  • Super Moderators
57 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Courtney has already stated that the post was written by Sam Lutfi...

I wouldn't give it any credibility :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

wasn't that Lou's excuse? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Didnt she even reply with some bs about alien or smt? 

idk

but about Jamie, I just wish Sam Ingham brought up the fact the kids were granted a restraining order against him. I know there's a lack of regulation when it comes to conservatorships, and the rules about it must be very lame (hence all the loopholes and ironies in Britney's case) but if there isn't a law, at least the judge should agree that no person that has been granted a restraining order should be allowed to conserve anyone else. He's an alcoholic, abusive, violent person, he's old, he's sick, he doesn't have a good relationship with Britney, he has the restraining order, he's mismanaged Britney's money over the years, why is it even up to consideration, it's like, what else are they waiting for to remove him from the picture?

• Love 1
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

idk

but about Jamie, I just wish Sam Ingham brought up the fact the kids were granted a restraining order against him. I know there's a lack of regulation when it comes to conservatorships, and the rules about it must be very lame (hence all the loopholes and ironies in Britney's case) but if there isn't a law, at least the judge should agree that no person that has been granted a restraining order should be allowed to conserve anyone else. He's an alcoholic, abusive, violent person, he's old, he's sick, he doesn't have a good relationship with Britney, he has the restraining order, he's mismanaged Britney's money over the years, why is it even up to consideration, it's like, what else are they waiting for to remove him from the picture?

Spears spokeswoman Louise Taylor denies anyone in the family is talking and tells us: "We're not commenting on Courtney Love, or any aliens who might come to Earth to impregnate people."

Yeah, Idk why Sam doesnt say smt like "and how does Jamie know whats best for Britney when he cant even be near around her kids anymore?". Tbh I still dont trust Sam and I hope he isnt working with team con behind the scenes somehow. The fact Jamie abused Preston, stepped down and even had a say about who would replace him is such a bs. Does Britney know that? Does she really trust Jodi or she only loathe her father even more? Sadly I have a fear that the judge will also drag this until forever, her kids would be both 18 and she will be still under this ****. It makes me so sad to think If 11 years from now at 50 years old, Jamie or someone will still be in control over her life, sometimes its so hard for me to have any hope with all these leeches around her :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Like 2
  • Super Moderators
59 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Spears spokeswoman Louise Taylor denies anyone in the family is talking and tells us: "We're not commenting on Courtney Love, or any aliens who might come to Earth to impregnate people."

Yeah, Idk why Sam doesnt say smt like "and how does Jamie know whats best for Britney when he cant even be near around her kids anymore?". Tbh I still dont trust Sam and I hope he isnt working with team con behind the scenes somehow. The fact Jamie abused Preston, stepped down and even had a say about who would replace him is such a bs. Does Britney know that? Does she really trust Jodi or she only loathe her father even more? Sadly I have a fear that the judge will also drag this until forever, her kids would be both 18 and she will be still under this ****. It makes me so sad to think If 11 years from now at 50 years old, Jamie or someone will still be in control over her life, sometimes its so hard for me to have any hope with all these leeches around her :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

oh that statement, that was from the FIRST time Courtney said those things. That was 2008 or 2009

She then declared that again last year.

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

Y’all are gonna get Jordan in trouble. You can scream freedom of speech but it’s not like Jamie can’t come for anyone for defamation. We’ve seen it happen. Just be careful. 

You can't call my post defamation because that quote isn't coming from me or anyone else in this thread.

This is a direct allegation from Courtney Love and was directly reported from US Weekly.  Period.  

They're the ones that made the allegation and report, respectively.  And that allegation as been reported by other publications as well.

Look I think that there needed to be an intervention for her in late 2007/early 2008, but what I don't get is why a group like Bessemer wasn't appointed to manage her assets by at least 2010 onwards.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

oh that statement, that was from the FIRST time Courtney said those things. That was 2008 or 2009

She then declared that again last year.

What? Did she say the same thing again last year?

• Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

What? Did she say the same thing again last year?

I think so. Didn't she post something on Instagram? It must be on the mega thread

1 hour ago, YannFrance said:

How would Courtney know though? She's always talking out of her ***. She's as clueless as we all are period.

She knew Sam Lufti. She was also one of the first celebs to call Hervey Weinstein out, but at the time people didnt care, said she was crazy, then turned out she was right all along.

• Like 8
45 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She knew Sam Lufti. She was also one of the first celebs to call Hervey Weinstein out, but at the time people didnt care, said she was crazy, then turned out she was right all along.

But why would Britney confide in Sam Lufti and no one else? That doesn't make sense. I feel like Sam Lufti is a really toxic manipulative person, i wish she never met him in the first place ugh