Taylor Swift releasing "the 1" as the next 'folklore' single

• Super Administrators

It appears Taylor Swift is releasing another single off her #1 album, folklore.

Universal Music Germany has it listed on their website

After Taylor Swift performed her song " Betty " at the 2020 ACM Awards , fans speculated which folk title could be her next big single. Today the superstar finally released " the 1 ", a gentle ballad about an unrequited love.

I would imagine she's not choosing different songs for different countries, so perhaps this'll eventually become a single worldwide?

What does it even mean to release a single in 2020 anyway? But I'm glad this song is getting some extra tlc.

Thoughts, Exhale? 

the-1.jpg

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Taylor, honey, the single we all want and deserve, with a flawless music video, is exile. Make it so. 

After 1989, her single choices have been disappointing. Both Reputation and Lover had some AMAZING single worthy tracks, yet we got singles like ME! and Endgame over False God and I Did Something Bad....

• Love 3
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

I don't like the era. It's like the reputation era with a new single every month.

Unfortunately people’s attention span devolved into a very short one. The GP these days cannot listen to the same song for over a month.