Live Britney Tarot Reading

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I Got the Temperance Card. Here is the Description The Temperance card suggests divine intervention, balance, and harmony. The positive overall presence of this card in your spread reveals high l

I'm getting the betrayal Card. So I'm feeling that Sam did something. That Britney can't ever forgive him for. I am going to do a separate reading on Sam so stay tuned for that

Just now, Fab britney said:

I honestly don’t read on britney much, I usually watch YouTube videos about her tho. I usually focus on love but I should get into reading for Brit!

i am picking up that she wants to perform. but not for her team. but for us as fans. that is why she said she dose not want to perform. not because she is tired of it. but because she wants to show her team she means it 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

you guys can ask me Questions about Britney. her career. and many other things you would like to know and i will   answer 

Oh do me do me! Will i find love soon :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

And about Britney hmm....

Does Larry Rudolph truly care for Britneys well-being?

1 minute ago, Alestaos said:

Oh do me do me! Will i find love soon :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

And about Britney hmm....

Does Larry Rudolph truly care for Britneys well-being?

Ok number 1

i am reading you have  have  heartbreak in the past. so your next love will not be for a few years yet
Larry used to care. but when the C Ship came in. he viewed her as Crazy 

26 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Ok number 1

i am reading you have  have  heartbreak in the past. so your next love will not be for a few years yet
Larry used to care. but when the C Ship came in. he viewed her as Crazy 

I think your one on me is wrong, i don't have heartbreak in the past but i just to find someone to love now tbh :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:
And yeah i kinda figured anyway he viewed her as a product when C-Ship hits :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

One more thing please: does she love herself (as Felicia claimed years ago she wasn’t)? So will we see the bubbly, carefree Britney again or do you see any progression regarding this area in the future?

13 minutes ago, Riko said:

One more thing please: does she love herself (as Felicia claimed years ago she wasn’t)? So will we see the bubbly, carefree Britney again or do you see any progression regarding this area in the future?

Britney Currently is learning to love herself Again. i do see her being more happy when she is free from the C Ship

• Like 2

Ok 4 things I wanna know

1. Where is she with B10? Is she still recording it? Is it almost done?

2. What's the likelihood we get it in 2021?

3. When she goes back to performing,  is she just gunna return to Vegas?

4. Was her father really on "deaths dooŕ"  in January 2019 or was that an excuse for another reason she didn't wanna do the Vegas show.