Danja teasing new Britney project? Says he’s in "Red mode"

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First release my pop queen, then release her new music. In that order. Have a great day. 

I love that we know to expect nothing whenever Danja teases new Britney music

How Many Times, How Many Lies by PCD 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

Perhaps Britney wants go get her new album ready ASAP so she can drop it on her birthday (I’m assuming she hopes Bessemer and Jodi will be in place after the November court date)

Or maybe she wants it ready ASAP so she can drop it as soon as she can, especially considering RCA are probably all for her having complete career control. They could be gearing up for a surprise release which I would be here for! 

Hold that thought

• Super Moderators
2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Perhaps Britney wants go get her new album ready ASAP so she can drop it on her birthday (I’m assuming she hopes Bessemer and Jodi will be in place after the November court date)

Or maybe she wants it ready ASAP so she can drop it as soon as she can, especially considering RCA are probably all for her having complete career control. They could be gearing up for a surprise release which I would be here for! 

Wait a minute...why is that ***** still in the picture? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Super Moderators
15 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Britney wants Jodi to stay as permanent conservator of the person. Also have your read this article ?

Uh Jodi is buddies with Lou, and not to mention Jodi scams seniors out of their homes too. She ain’t innocent and not to mention Jamie was the one that picked Jodi who was working with Lou. You don’t believe there’s any hidden agenda? 

1 minute ago, Puppy said:

Uh Jodi is buddies with Lou, and not to mention Jodi scams seniors out of their homes too. She ain’t innocent and not to mention Jamie was the one that picked Jodi who was working with Lou. You don’t believe there’s any hidden agenda? 

I never said anything about my thoughts on her. I was just explaining a reason why she is still involved in the conservatorship.