This Day in Pop: Womanizer music video premieres in 2008 (October 10)

• Super Moderators

I remember watching Womanizer on Youtube every chance I get. In between breaks when I was in training, every after a match. And then Hot n Cold came out and I remember creating a playlist with just those two songs on repeat playing in the background during matches. Good times. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
22 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I remember watching Womanizer on Youtube every chance I get. In between breaks when I was in training, every after a match. And then Hot n Cold came out and I remember creating a playlist with just those two songs on repeat playing in the background during matches. Good times. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I remember a classmate had the video on his phone, and I was like so impressed by how much the technology had advanced :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: and everyday I was like, show me the Womanizer video :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I remember a classmate had the video on his phone, and I was like so impressed by how much the technology had advanced  and everyday I was like, show me the Womanizer video

You're so cute! I keep forgetting you're a few years younger than me. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: But back in high school, I didn't know how to put music videos on my Nokia 3650 and I had to beg my classmate who had Toxic on her phone and she sent it to me via bluetooth. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Cristal, if you're watching. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

She looked gorgeous in the red-ish wig. I remember my mom hearing the news and they were saying Brit was naked in her new music video, then she turned at me and asked, ‘you watched that already, right’, with a scolding tone of voice lol. 
Side note: Joseph Kahn is a genius. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Exhale+

The Third Greatest Pop Comeback Of All Time :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Fun Fact: Womanizer is Britney's highest selling digital single in the US. The reason it peaked higher than OIDIA and Toxic is because OIDIA and Toxic were only sent to radios but not physical stores, to boost album sales. 

The single has sold 10 million units globally, becoming her highest selling single since toxic in 2004 :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I think Joseph Kahn genuinely likes and understands Britney. He always shows Britney at her best and all their videos together are iconic and part of my favorites :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Britney always comes up with the best concepts, when they let her decide :thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging: 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I would be interested in how much money the automakers get for advertising in Britney's videos

Womanizer - Mercedes Maybach

i208547.jpg

I Wanna Go WV- Beetle  i409016.jpg

Make Me - BMW

i944489.jpg

Me against the music- Mazda RX 8

i029218.jpg

Work ***** -Lam­borgh­i­ni Aven­ta­dor

75574-1538564942.jpg

Apparently the videos are sponsored by German automakers

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

I would be interested in how much money the automakers get for advertising in Britney's videos

Womanizer - Mercedes Maybach

i208547.jpg

I Wanna Go WV- Beetle  i409016.jpg

Make Me - BMW

i944489.jpg

Me against the music

i029218.jpg

Work ***** -Lam­borgh­i­ni Aven­ta­dor

75574-1538564942.jpg

Apparently the videos are sponsored by German automakers

The car in Me against the music is a Mazda MX-5.

Not sure how much this increase sales for them, but for sure they have to speand a lot to place a car in her music videos.