Preview: Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande & Jennifer Hudson to release reimagined version of “Oh Santa!” with new music video

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariah Carey teams up with Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson on a re-working of Mariah's 2010 holiday hit, "Oh Santa!," out on Dec. 4 on Apple Music before becoming available everywhere Dec. 11.

Ameghan Gtrainor since she's releasing a Christmas album. You heard it here first. Don't @ me. 

AG could be Ariana Grande? JH could be Jennifer Hudson?

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
6 minutes ago, Midnight said:

What's "fierce" about this Lalohan :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Try again and  don't take too long Sasha don't got that much patience :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I think I won. Cheesy or not Gaga brought the Ho out for Christmas singing about her choncha :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, LaLohan said:

Sasha really be getting on my nerves today with ha christmas blasphemy 

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright This bish really out here wanting some type of WAP christmas or smth :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Sasha Grinch wants trap beats on Christmas jams and Santa Claus twerking in a thong. I swear I just don’t understand ha sometimes :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Haha 2

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I think I won. Cheesy or not Gaga brought the Ho out for Christmas singing about her choncha :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

You think you won okay that's a good attitude to have :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:  :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Sasha Grinch wants trap beats on Christmas jams and Santa Claus twerking in a thong. I swear I just don’t understand ha sometimes :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

She will probably put on Partition and give him a bj for christmas gifts

• Haha 2
  • Super Moderators
Just now, LaLohan said:

I said what I said it ... fierce bishes can make any song fierce no matter how lame a cheesy ... guess u ain't one tho :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

You hear that Sasha Grinch? You going on timeout now :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 2

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, LaLohan said:

I said what I said it ... fierce bishes can make any song fierce no matter how lame a cheesy ... guess u ain't one tho :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

What kind a firece h0e would make a chessy and lame Christmas bop ? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You hear that Sasha Grinch? You going on timeout now :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Maybe yall need the timeout :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: or time to reflect cause this Sasha is too fierce 

EvergreenRepulsiveAndalusianhorse-size_r

• Jordan Miller changed the title to Preview: Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande & Jennifer Hudson to release reimagined version of “Oh Santa!” with new music video