Preview: Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande & Jennifer Hudson to release reimagined version of “Oh Santa!” with new music video

Mariah Carey teams up with Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson on a re-working of Mariah's 2010 holiday hit, "Oh Santa!," out on Dec. 4 on Apple Music before becoming available everywhere Dec. 11.

There's also a music video for the song on the way. Watch a preview below!

Are YOU excited?!

xmasss.jpg

• Love 9
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariah Carey teams up with Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson on a re-working of Mariah's 2010 holiday hit, "Oh Santa!," out on Dec. 4 on Apple Music before becoming available everywhere Dec. 11.

Ameghan Gtrainor since she's releasing a Christmas album. You heard it here first. Don't @ me. 

AG could be Ariana Grande? JH could be Jennifer Hudson?

Posted Images

• Exhale+

A mash up of Santa Tell Me (Ariana's own Xmas hit, though critics and fans Perfer her ****** grown up ep Christmas & Chill) and All I want for Xmas is you with JHud providing the gospel Background vocals

• Love 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Jordan Miller changed the title to Preview: Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande & Jennifer Hudson to release reimagined version of “Oh Santa!” with new music video