Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande & Jennifer Hudson released a reimagined version of “Oh Santa!” with new music video

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariah Carey teamed up with Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson on a re-working of Mariah's 2010 holiday hit, "Oh Santa!," out now! Thoughts, Exhale?!

Ameghan Gtrainor since she's releasing a Christmas album. You heard it here first. Don't @ me. 

AG could be Ariana Grande? JH could be Jennifer Hudson?

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

Just woke up from my nap. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

What's all this shenanigans and bafoonery going on?

Also, yaaasss me and Mariah 'bout to give you C=MCxAG+7 that's Christmas = Mariah Carey multiplied by yours truly + 7 cause it's a pretty number. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 5

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

our christmas lights gave her a blackout :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Christmas is my favorite time of year. I’m the biggest Christmas ho around. Just got finished listening to AIWFCIY and I’m two weeks away from buying my Christmas presents. Sasha Grinch won’t take my holiday spirit away :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Also, yaaasss me and Mariah 'bout to give you C=MCxAG+7 that's Christmas = Mariah Carey multiplied by yours truly + 7 cause it's a pretty number. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Keep it honey Sasha don't want that :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

. Sasha Grinch won’t take my holiday spirit away :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: buy me a nice end expensive gift and I might change my mind :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Haha 3

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

20 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I missed reading about your constant naps! Roxxy...a Napping Queen :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Moderators
13 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

Fuqing OBSESSED with your avi! I LOVE Poison Ivy. They need to bring her to the reboot films. She's a true Femme Fatale! 

A Poison Ivy stan! I've always fantasized about becoming Poison Ivy for Halloween (or any Britney music video persona) but i'm too shy to go all out like that. I'm usually just comfortable dressing up as a baby prostitute or a mouse (duh!) :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Jordan Miller changed the title to Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande & Jennifer Hudson released a reimagined version of “Oh Santa!” with new music video