Sharon Stone shows support to Britney: "You have a right to an attorney NOT provided by your family!!"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this deserves its own thread and I I couldn't fin one. Sorry if Ap    

wait for Britney's answer : "thank you Sharon for your message, so I'm going to answer, my favorite color is purple."

Go Sharon! Everybody go show her some love on twitter, celebs need to know they will be positively rewarded for taking a stand. 

Posted Images

• Exhale+

:omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

so happy real people are seeing through this! I dont see how this could keep going there's too many eyes on this now! Thank you Sharon!

• Love 7
  • Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

• Super Moderators

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Come through Sharon Stone!

Let's not forget that she played the villain, Laurel - the owner of Beau-line, of Catwoman where Outrageous was originally supposed to be the main soundtrack. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I did not know this. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

I did not know this.

You've never seen the film, babe? :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Ok, I know this is an unpopular opinion but I actually loved Catwoman then and I had the DVD too. I'm sad it gets a lot of hate. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
Just now, Roxxy said:

You've never seen the film, babe? :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Ok, I know this is an unpopular opinion but I actually loved Catwoman then and I had the DVD too. I'm sad it gets a lot of hate. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

What catwoman we are talking about ? I oy watched Halie Berry one because I wanted to check was  it really that bad.

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Legends support other legends

Has-beens or better yet, neverbeens like Lance suppport other neverbeens (Juno Lou) :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Omg drag of the century :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: