K-pop girl group WEKI MEKI releases music video for new song "COOL"

• Exhale+

It's interesting, but I'm not crazy about it (might grow on me, though). All of their releases since "Crush" have been really good. The only ones I didn't really vibe with were the first two ("I Don't Like Your GF" is one of the worst songs I've ever heard, and "La La La" is average). :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: I'm glad Fantagio is still trying to push them and giving them comebacks because it's really easy to just give up on a flop group (LBR, Weki Meki are not doing so well). :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: Also, Lua looks so pretty with this hairstyle. If I were a lesbian, I'd be madly in love with her. She has that vibe, y'know?! :eyes_britney_laugh:

🤡 a full-time clown 🤡

6/10 for me. 

Cute girls. Didn’t really understand the concept though. The sound was giving me electronic upbeat vibes, but I don’t know if their stylists were going for an edgier look? I don’t know... it just didn’t match the vibe of the song. I think a more “cute” concept would have been better. And the song is meh. LOVED the rapper after the bridge. Will definitely give it a second listen. 

13 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It's interesting, but I'm not crazy about it (might grow on me, though). All of their releases since "Crush" have been really good. The only ones I didn't really vibe with were the first two ("I Don't Like Your GF" is one of the worst songs I've ever heard, and "La La La" is average). :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: I'm glad Fantagio is still trying to push them and giving them comebacks because it's really easy to just give up on a flop group (LBR, Weki Meki are not doing so well). :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: Also, Lua looks so pretty with this hairstyle. If I were a lesbian, I'd be madly in love with her. She has that vibe, y'know?! :eyes_britney_laugh:

I think they do their best with the budget they get from their company. I'm pretty sure if Fantagio invested more money in them it would pay off.

• Love 1

I love when the girls from(relatively smaller) give me the quality kpop comebacks that keep me a invested in the genre. 

Weki Meki have been on F I R E this year, and this is another quality effort in their roster.

Also, while with Weki Meki I could only ever find it in me to care about Kim Doyeon(one of the prettiest and unique looking idols) and Choi Yoojung(the short girl who can D A N C E her *** off) . This era in particular belongs TO LUCY(long black hair and really serving a look this go around). 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, 1stopBopshop said:

I love when the girls from(relatively smaller) give me the quality kpop comebacks that keep me a invested in the genre. 

Weki Meki have been on F I R E this year, and this is another quality effort in their roster.

Also, while with Weki Meki I could only ever find it in me to care about Kim Doyeon(one of the prettiest and unique looking idols) and Choi Yoojung(the short girl who can D A N C E her *** off) . This era in particular belongs TO LUCY(long black hair and really serving a look this go around). 

Yeah, I can't believe they didn't get their first win yet.

7 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It has officially grown on me - I just needed to get used to the structure and melodies. It's a really good song, though, I think "Dazzle Dazzle" is still my favorite WKMK release of the year. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Yes, soty

On 10/13/2020 at 8:34 PM, NotLouTaylor said:

How do ppl even differenciate those groups at this point

they have nothing distinctive about themselves, it's ridiculous

The only reason you say that is because they're all Korean. All the groups are different and have something unique about them.