BLACKPINK removes Jennie's nurse scene from the "Lovesick Girls" M/V after backlash

• Exhale+

For some reason unknown to everyone who has at least 1% of their brain functioning, Korean GP lost their minds over Jennie's scene in Lovesick girls where she's acting as a nurse. The media slandered YG and her for sexualizing nurses - It's worth mentioning that Jennie wore a knee-long dress and is literally just sitting with her legs crossed in a chair as she's scribbling on paper. This scene is no longer available in the M/V because YG entertainment decided to remove the scene due to the slander. 

On the other hand, South Korea has a huge problem of nurses being over-sexualized where many ****** attacks on nurses have been recorded (patients grabbing their *****, etc.) However, I don't think Jennie should be the one to suffer for decades of over-sexualizing a profession, moreover because she was probably the only decent one who portrayed nurses in their actual uniforms.  

Here's the compariso:

What say you Exhale, did S. Korea turn into a bunch of Karens? :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:bp-nurse.jpg.808134da6c7832652248a5212de59c8d.jpg

• Love 1

thats really interesting. I didn't know the Christina Aguilera sketchers thing. I mean, I get it but it's just a play on the halloween costume...

there's **** cops, **** librarian, **** construction worker, **** firefighter, literally **** everything. 

rihanna valerian GIF

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators

Because YG made a mistake.

Nurses are supposed to be Joys. See below.

Nurse Joy

abbb1b36d8a7a68dbfe3d68c92fba276fa790b28

...and Jennys are supposed to be Police Officers.

Officer Jenny

ClosedAdeptHoatzin-max-1mb.gif

It makes more sense this way. TEEHEE. 💛💜

• Haha 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
12 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

This was going to be my halloween costume this year, but I didn't know it was offensive. I'll have to be something diff then.

Uniform-Temptation-Nightclub-***-Nurse-C

I imagined Lou wearing this because of your profile picture and I threw up in my mouth a little :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Haha 5

And I carry the flame and I play my part as long as he's calling, calling my captive heart ⛓❤

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Gen Z sure loves to complain about everything :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Millennials are the ones who started this :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Super Moderators
10 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

Is it just me or is their song sounds like Icona’s Pop old single?

OMG Prince Ali! Fabulous he! Ali Ababwa! Show some respect, boy, genuflect, down on one knee~ :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
36 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Millennials are the ones who started this :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

So we only start things when they’re convenient right? We also started BLM but Gen Z always takes credit for it so y’all should take credit for this too :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻