[4K UHD]Gimme More (Michael Cromey's Rough Cut)

On 10/8/2020 at 10:12 PM, danielhaus29 said:

In hindsight, this is more edgy and iconic than any of the past decade videos released of any main pop girl :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

she was a badass and we were living for it

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I wonder if the rumors are true that Jive refused to give her any budget for videos because of her public image of the time? It's funny because 3 years earlier she was getting million budget for video (toxic).

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I wonder if the rumors are true that Jive refused to give her any budget for videos because of her public image of the time? It's funny because 3 years earlier she was getting million budget for video (toxic).

If I remember correctly, it was because she didn't want to follow Jive's instructions for the album promotion, including the first single. They wanted Break the Ice.

The shot at 1:35 is so cute :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Regardless of how low budget this was, it's Britney in her element. I don't see darkness in this video at all.

Britney was prepeared to show her body as we see  tatoo on her breasts.

I still didn’t understand who сnacelles icon original idea!

• Super Moderators
2 hours ago, StephenDallas said:

Over use of DNR (digital noise reduction) gives her a waxwork appearance.

This is my one pet peeve with fanmade upscaling - the noise reduction. Noise isn't always a bad thing, and with upscaling, it usually looks better with noise.

Anyways, this still is way better quality than what we had, even with the noise reduction, so t4p OP!!

🇺🇸 Register to Vote Today 🇺🇸

9 hours ago, Roxxy said:

There's a lot of new scenes i've never seen before. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Cool, and featured. @CJMCH :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Thank you so much! Means a lot since the fanmade Britney Spears channel copied it and it’s getting more views because of the algorithm 

9 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

This is what I needed in my life! Thank you :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

You’re welcome!

5 hours ago, Urbanney said:

This is my one pet peeve with fanmade upscaling - the noise reduction. Noise isn't always a bad thing, and with upscaling, it usually looks better with noise.

Anyways, this still is way better quality than what we had, even with the noise reduction, so t4p OP!!

You’re welcome! Sadly, with AI results are not always perfect, so even with noise added and some tweaks, sometimes it’s not as good as others. This one turned out better than the MOV source, in my opinion, so that’s why we posted it. We used 4K this time because some details were getting lost in full HD AI.

I wonder why they didn't include the other scenes in the actual video.  She looked so good.  It's still one of my fav bops, and it shows that even when Britney is managing on her own, she has her own element.  Only thing I didn't like about this particular edit was that it felt very repetitive and dragged on a bit, wish they included more of the other scenes. And as mentioned above, she removed her top too early in this edit, so you lose the flow lol.  I love the added never-before-seen angles though :) 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, StephenDallas said:

The quality is so bad with these 4K remasters. Over use of DNR (digital noise reduction) gives her a waxwork appearance. Hope jive does them properly 

The source is a 360p video upscaled in 4K, they reduced noise because as you can see, the low bitrates pixels were transformed into grains on the street scenes and bed scenes for example. They had to upscale in 4K and then downscale in HD and name it as 1080p Remastered instead.

22 hours ago, Dodasek said:

Its not a 4K Is coverted from 480p to 4K  Its a Pixels in 4K xD

Not even 480p, the source is 360p as Michael Cromey only mastered/published it in 360p on his website, in 2011, HD wasn’t still a standard on internet.

20 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Yeah it’s still better than what we got with the original version. For me, I really like the noisy effect, on my 4K upscales, I let them without removing any noise as it’s apart from the video style, like on 3 for example where I kept the noises. By removing noises, we lose some details and looks too smooth.