Britney's reading the comments: "it shows me how loved I am and how beautiful people really are"

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney, I wish you could also see the love here on Exhale. This is the HOME of your hardcore ride or die stans. The ones on your Instagram are casual and flop fans. We love you here, Queen. 💛💜💛

I tHoUgHt ShE wAs ReAdInG sO mAnY nEgAtIvE cOmMeNtS tHo I LOVE this caption so much. I been low-key beating myself up last few days cause of all the drama and the lies that were said. I know she

We love you Brit & will always support you  Related: 

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Omg she thanked us :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:
We love you Queen :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm caught up in the middle, jumping through the riddle, I'm falling just a little tonight.

• Exhale+

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: I love her so much. I hope she does see all the positive that outweighs the negative.

And yaaas Jordan :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: you better put your petty boots on lmao

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

:rupaulslap_hit_mad: let us believe 

I genuinely believe she writes some posts :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I believe this is her, if this was Team Britney why would they egg fans on to support her - this post literally warmed my heart :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I genuinely believe she writes some posts :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

DistantPettyDog-size_restricted.gif

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Queen of reading positive comments 

Queen of reading. Invented reading. Queen of fighting dyslexia :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Super Moderators
Just now, Itachi said:

Queen of reading. Invented reading. Queen of fighting dyslexia :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean