Farina and Thalia release new video "Ten Cuidao"

• Super Moderators

tencuidao.jpg.7d7ef34054b9a2eb24f09cfb614505aa.jpg  120854827_10158863903989729_75742384367730811_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=RyGmA4z2DnoAX9N2BPl&_nc_ht=scontent.ftij3-1.fna&oh=0e30b69a4872f7cd31331ff0d21e1cfd&oe=5FA48FAA

Mexican Pop diva Thalia has teased her new video Ten Cuidao with Colombian artist Farina.

Update: the video is out

Previously:

The video premieres tomorrow, October 8.

The Latin artists collaborated earlier this year on Leslie Shaw's track Estoy Soltera.

They're also doing a Facebook series on Thalia's page called Latin Queens, along with Sofía Reyes.

• Love 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
18 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

BELA ALDAMA 2020 version. Also, she keeps acting in music videos. I need a new telenovela. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I wonder is she could have the power to revive telenovelas ? 

Do they still even make telenovelas  Pokemon ?

• Love 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Midnight said:

They still do, my love. I just don't know if they're as good and as iconic as the 90s and 2000s. The only time a Mexican telenovela was nominated at the International Emmys was in 2018. Other countries have since risen to prominence when it comes to quality telenovelas.:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, Midnight said:

They do, but most of them have moved to the series format: film kinda vibe, less episodes, some are divided by seasons, the acting isn't as overdramatic as before. It depends on the producer, but mostly they've all adopted that standard.

Plus you'll see Gabriel Soto on every single one of them :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: it's like they don't have any more actors

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Plus you'll see Gabriel Soto on every single one of them :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: it's like they don't have any more actors

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:  They should hire Sam Asghari isn't he an aspiring actor ? :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: That would be a huge opportunity, all he needs to do is learn Spanish :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Super Moderators
5 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

but "Farina" in italian mean flour :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

really? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: in Spanish is "harina" which makes sense cause many words that start with H today, used to start with F in ancient Spanish 

• Like 2

• Twitter Team
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

really? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: in Spanish is "harina" which makes sense cause many words that start with H today, used to start with F in ancient Spanish 

why we need to speak two separate languages? italian and spanish are almost the same 

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

SCREAMING. This is what I'm saying to youuu. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

btw Ten Cuidao almost sounds as something Marimar would say, because the correct pronunciation should be Cuidad

• Love 1
  • Like 1

• Super Moderators
26 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Wow Thalia looks so crazy young and beautiful. She's serving some present-day Belinda vibes :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

it's also like MATM at the OHT 

065e41783ec7dbc4703a596a4acbd864.jpg

• Love 2

• Super Moderators
21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

btw Ten Cuidao almost sounds as something Marimar would say, because the correct pronunciation should be Cuidad

Me every time we talk about pronunciation.

I need that Marimar giiifff. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜