MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

• Super Moderators
15 minutes ago, sugarfallxofme said:

early morning deserves anything but hate, but i wished the explicit version was the official one.

also with the Girls & Boys thing, not like i really missed something

i think it can grow on me but my first impression wasn’t the best 

Oh no, i'm not mad about that. Even if you don't like it. It's more the fact that you never knew it existed. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

But tea. Early Mornin' sounds better in it's true form. How I wish she re-releases ITZ for it's 20th anniversary and switch it for the explicit version. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JUST KIDDING  THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR STARTING THE RED CARPET WITHOUT ME    @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @On

VOTING IS CLOSED See you Sunday at 8pm BST (12pm Pacific) @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @OnlyBeyonce @Lemon_Drop @B

Thank you all so much for playing!  You all make this so much fun to host!   I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the 'Britney' Megarate Ceremony! -

Posted Images

• Exhale+

18 hours ago, Mainshow said:

Here you go. You're missing out, Hon. 

Should’ve been on the standard edition :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Hi Exhalers! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

So who's having problems sending their rates via DM?

Are there anyone else besides @RebelMe and @Cinderella85 ?

Let me know so we can fix it. Just DM me with the subject "Ariana run Pop"

TEEHEE🦄💛💜💛

You're always so kind and helpful. Thank you so much, now the messages icon appeared to me   :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, sugarfallxofme said:

imaging not appreciating shadow and having the nerve to call others basic :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

You are the one who started all this, calling me a flop stan and not respecting my opinion, so that’s what you got. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Shadow is just not my type of song and I’m not obligated to like it just because you think it’s a masterpiece. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

WAAAAAAA :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I swear if someone says it deserves the lowest because R. Kelly is involved they need a reality check and get out of Neverland because a song is a song regardless of who is or was involved :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I’ve seen people say they are boycotting it because of R. Kelly and I just can’t at the clownery :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻