MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JUST KIDDING  THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR STARTING THE RED CARPET WITHOUT ME    @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @On

VOTING IS CLOSED See you Sunday at 8pm BST (12pm Pacific) @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @OnlyBeyonce @Lemon_Drop @B

Thank you all so much for playing!  You all make this so much fun to host!   I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the 'Britney' Megarate Ceremony! -

Posted Images

@Mainshow some songs were not included as I did not think they were from that album, however they will be used in future megarates! so keep your eyes peeled :wink_britney_everytime_white:

There is a reason for some songs not being included on purpose, they'll be used in future megarates I have planned once we've finished the BOMT megarate.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Exhale+
13 hours ago, LaLohan said:

@Slayer But there's gotta be another way to win this cuz knowing @Towelney she'll cheat her a.z.z off and give everything 37927 / 10 :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

I’ll only give everything a 37926 / 10 :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Haha 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Super Moderators

Hi Exhalers! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

So who's having problems sending their rates via DM?

Are there anyone else besides @RebelMe and @Cinderella85 ?

Let me know so we can fix it. Just DM me with the subject "Ariana run Pop"

TEEHEE🦄💛💜💛

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

4 hours ago, filmandstage13 said:

I am so in!

gay pride GIF

added! :) 

3 hours ago, mihai.serban said:

I am in, baby!

added!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Sign me in :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Reveal hidden contents

As always :wink_britney_everytime_white:

why were you not first to send your rates?! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

added! :) 

3 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Sign me in

added!! :) 

2 hours ago, thelegendney said:

you can count me in:pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

added! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 1

5 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Your organizational skills are insane. I'm basically in love with you :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Aww thanks so much :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Also, @sugarfallxofme I applaud your taste cause Early Mornin' is in my short list of possible candidates for my 11 - so I will forgive you for being a flop fan and not knowing Girls & Boys:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

early morning deserves anything but hate, but i wished the explicit version was the official one.

also with the Girls & Boys thing, not like i really missed something:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

i think it can grow on me but my first impression wasn’t the best :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1