MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JUST KIDDING  THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR STARTING THE RED CARPET WITHOUT ME    @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @On

VOTING IS CLOSED See you Sunday at 8pm BST (12pm Pacific) @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @OnlyBeyonce @Lemon_Drop @B

Thank you all so much for playing!  You all make this so much fun to host!   I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the 'Britney' Megarate Ceremony! -

Posted Images

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Toxic

Me Against the Music

Breathe On Me

Touch of My Hand

(I Got That) Boom Boom

Everytime

isn’t it the whole album already? 

:omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

giphy.gif

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

the only song I always skip :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: well since you always skip it, it's the perfect time to go back and give it a good listen wouldn't you agree ? :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

So you can give Outrageous a low score? Nooo. :queenie_falling_dying_dead: But ok fine cause, Shadow also needs all the help it can get.

Am I known for not liking "Outrageous" or something?! :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: "(I Got That) Boom Boom" can choke, though. :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Haha 1

🤡 a full-time clown 🤡

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Am I known for not liking "Outrageous" or something?! "(I Got That) Boom Boom" can choke, though.

I don't know about being known for it but I do remember a lot of things and I know you, Diggy, and I talked about it before on Diggy's thread about "urban songs", so I know. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't know about being known for it but I do remember a lot of things and I know you, Diggy, and I talked about it before on Diggy's thread about "urban songs", so I know. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

impressive ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

• Love 1

🤡 a full-time clown 🤡