MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JUST KIDDING  THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR STARTING THE RED CARPET WITHOUT ME    @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @On

VOTING IS CLOSED See you Sunday at 8pm BST (12pm Pacific) @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @OnlyBeyonce @Lemon_Drop @B

Thank you all so much for playing!  You all make this so much fun to host!   I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the 'Britney' Megarate Ceremony! -

Posted Images

Shadow - 11

Breathe on Me - 10

Don't Hang Up - 10

Early Mornin' - 10

Everytime - 10

Me Against the Music - 10

Outrageous - 10

Showdown - 10

The Hook Up - 10

Touch of My Hand - 10

Toxic - 10

The Answer - 9.5

(I Got That) Boom Boom - 9

Brave New Girl - 6

Overall - 9.607

gtg cause it's such a cold morning in my country right now due to a typhoon

tenor.gif?itemid=13814293

thanks again @Slayer for hosting :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

THANK YOU @Slayer!!  OMG I'm so excited but already stressing about the Britney Megarate. 

With this crew, we'll probably end up with That's Where You Take Me at #1.

And what about TWYTM going #1? All of the songs on the BRITNEY album can have a 15-way tie. Who gon' check me? :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

These were my ratings:

1. Me Against The Music ft. Madonna - 9.5/10: Not lead single material in my opinion, but I like it regardless. 

2. (I Got That) Boom Boom ft Ying Yang Twins 8/10: The Ying Yang Twins were completely unnecessary. Hadn't they been there, I would have rated it higher.

3. Showdown - 10/10

4. Breathe On Me - 10/10

5. Early Mornin' - 10/10

6. Toxic - 10/10: Iconic classic remains iconic.

7. Outrageous - 9.5/10: This song gets so much flak because of the knee injury thing, but it's actually pretty good.

8. Touch Of My Hand - 11/10: I don't rate it higher because I can't. It's perfect in Every. Single. Way. Undoubtedly, one of Britney's best of all time.

9. The Hook Up - 10/10: Deserves SO much more recognition. Underrated gem.

10. Shadow - 10/10

11. Brave New Girl - 7.5/10: On itself it's already "meh", and the fact that it's sandwiched in between the masterpieces that are Shadow and Everytime makes me dislike it even more.

12. Everytime - 10/10: Heartfelt, touching and angelical. I love it.

13. The Answer - 10/10: It's a shame this song gets so overlooked when it's so good.

14. Don't Hang Up - 10/10: Only our queen could make a song about phone ᔕᗴ᙭ so beautiful.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: