MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

3 - Touch Of My Hand

Overall rate: 9.807

6uSV.gif

Lowest rate: 6/10 @RebelMe

Highest rate: 11/10 (x5) @Thelegendarybritney @MrPieceOfMe @mihai.serban @bliss @Lemon_Drop 

Comments:

·      I don't rate it higher because I can't. It's perfect in Every. Single. Way. Undoubtedly, one of Britney's best of all time.

·      I think it’s an unpopular opinion but this song doesn’t stand out.

·     Probably my fav song of hers of all time, it's so ****

·     Revolutionary. To think that this song was released back in 2003. Even today, there's not a lot of songs about this kind of self-love.

·     a literal masterpiece

·     It's a very unique kind of song. I'm not a huge fan of the live performances but the song is something special!

·     brilliant

·     Just absolute perfection, there's a reason Britney still performs this. It's just so mesmerizing.

·     The perfect definition of this beauty is an immaculate collection of Chinese instrumentals and wondrous body of work. Its so stunning! I love this song, my third fave of the album

·      I love this song, the Japanese vibe is just so original and Britney's breathy vocals complement it so well

·      I don't get the hype, honestly. It's a good smexy song. Lyrics are great. I just think it sounds too similar to Breathe On Me. You know, as the slow tempo racy pop song of the album, BOM already has that covered.

·     the song that gave birth to us all

·     Her ode to self pleasure. This song, much like the album it features on, is an experience. 

·     The subtle sexiness in this song, just beyond. 

·     The peak of Britney's artistry. The fake ******* at the end of the song was such an innovative idea, risky topic and a divine arrangement. Loved playing this track on the keyboard.

·     You could see Britney's potencial in songwritting in TOMH... If she would have the freedom for ,she would get a lot of praise for that

·     One of my absolute favourites from the album. Just like with Breathe On Me, this song is incredibly ****, sensual and yet doesn’t come across as try-hard or tacky at all. I LOVE the experimental, Middle Eastern sound on this song and that beautiful reversed intro. It’s so great to see a female artist singing about mas*******n… it’s doesn’t usually happen often and even today, so many females feel ashamed to talk about it when we shouldn’t! IT IS COMPLETEY NORMAL!!! 

·     Ahead of its time and the risk landed

·     Almost gave my 11 to this. Again, feeling blessed that she brought it back for POM

·     Vocals on point. Solid song writing. One of several tracks that should’ve been singles.

·     Another daring song like BOM but I like self-sufficient behind TOMH more. I love myself, it's not a sin.

·     The instrumental is so beautiful and Britneys voice sounds angelic but **** at the same time. 

·     One of my favorite instrumentals

·     Imagine how shook I was years later when I was old enough to realize what this song was actually about. The other girls could never. 

·     Some of the production sounds a tiny bit dated but otherwise, it sounds timeless. Quite surprising she managed to make a song like this so beautiful. It and Breathe on Me should have been singles simultaneously. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JUST KIDDING  THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR STARTING THE RED CARPET WITHOUT ME    @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @On

VOTING IS CLOSED See you Sunday at 8pm BST (12pm Pacific) @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @OnlyBeyonce @Lemon_Drop @B

Thank you all so much for playing!  You all make this so much fun to host!   I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the 'Britney' Megarate Ceremony! -

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

3 - Touch Of My Hand

6uSV.gif

Highest rate: 11/10 (x5) @Thelegendarybritney @MrPieceOfMe @mihai.serban @bliss @Lemon_Drop 

Comments:

·      I don't rate it higher because I can't. It's perfect in Every. Single. Way. Undoubtedly, one of Britney's best of all time.

·     Revolutionary. To think that this song was released back in 2003. Even today, there's not a lot of songs about this kind of self-love.

·     It's a very unique kind of song. I'm not a huge fan of the live performances but the song is something special!

·     brilliant

·     Just absolute perfection, there's a reason Britney still performs this. It's just so mesmerizing.

·     The perfect definition of this beauty is an immaculate collection of Chinese instrumentals and wondrous body of work. Its so stunning! I love this song, my third fave of the album

·      I love this song, the Japanese vibe is just so original and Britney's breathy vocals complement it so well

·      I don't get the hype, honestly. It's a good smexy song. Lyrics are great. I just think it sounds too similar to Breathe On Me. You know, as the slow tempo racy pop song of the album, BOM already has that covered.

·     Her ode to self pleasure. This song, much like the album it features on, is an experience. 

·     The peak of Britney's artistry. The fake ******* at the end of the song was such an innovative idea, risky topic and a divine arrangement. Loved playing this track on the keyboard.

·     You could see Britney's potencial in songwritting in TOMH... If she would have the freedom for ,she would get a lot of praise for that

·     One of my absolute favourites from the album. Just like with Breathe On Me, this song is incredibly ****, sensual and yet doesn’t come across as try-hard or tacky at all. I LOVE the experimental, Middle Eastern sound on this song and that beautiful reversed intro. It’s so great to see a female artist singing about mas*******n… it’s doesn’t usually happen often and even today, so many females feel ashamed to talk about it when we shouldn’t! IT IS COMPLETEY NORMAL!!! 

·     Almost gave my 11 to this. Again, feeling blessed that she brought it back for POM

·     Vocals on point. Solid song writing. One of several tracks that should’ve been singles.

·     Another daring song like BOM but I like self-sufficient behind TOMH more. I love myself, it's not a sin.

·     The instrumental is so beautiful and Britneys voice sounds angelic but **** at the same time. 

·     Imagine how shook I was years later when I was old enough to realize what this song was actually about. The other girls could never. 

·     Some of the production sounds a tiny bit dated but otherwise, it sounds timeless. Quite surprising she managed to make a song like this so beautiful. It and Breathe on Me should have been singles simultaneously. 

As it should ... BOM #2 and TOXIC #1 BYEEE

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

3 - Touch Of My Hand

6uSV.gif

Comments:

·     brilliant

Only song of hers I can relate to :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 9
  • Exhale+

3 - Touch Of My Hand

6uSV.gif

Comments:

·     brilliant

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 2

I wanna get in the zone 💎

• Exhale+

3 - Touch Of My Hand

6uSV.gif

Comments:

·     brilliant

@Thelegendarybritneyhenrycavilledits: “Henry Cavill laughs hysterically at the English slang  word “Hard Cheese” [x] ” | Henry cavill, Henry, Henry williamsPin by ripper on henry cavill | Superman henry cavill, Henry cavill, Henry  cavillefyeahhartwin: “Apparently, Simon Pegg “Hard Cheese” can make Henry Cavill  happy. ” | Henry cavill, Actors, Handsome actors

• Haha 4

lol exhale is full of horn -y *****es which is why bom and tome rank this high and something so pure and beautiful like everytime falls out of the top 3 xD

tenor.gif?itemid=4748108

don't get me wrong. I love tomh and bom too..but every time my babyyyyy TT

(how is horn-y a word we can't say lol)

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Community Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I don't get the hype, honestly. It's a good smexy song. Lyrics are great. I just think it sounds too similar to Breathe On Me. You know, as the slow tempo racy pop song of the album, BOM already has that covered.

I said what I said and I CAN NOT believe it lasted for so long. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜