MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JUST KIDDING  THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR STARTING THE RED CARPET WITHOUT ME    @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @On

VOTING IS CLOSED See you Sunday at 8pm BST (12pm Pacific) @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @OnlyBeyonce @Lemon_Drop @B

Thank you all so much for playing!  You all make this so much fun to host!   I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the 'Britney' Megarate Ceremony! -

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The Ranking so far:

EmptySnoopyGrayreefshark-small.gif

14 - Brave New Girl

13 - Don't Hang Up

12 - (I Got That) Boom Boom

11 - Outrageous

10 - Early Mornin'

9 - The Answer

8 - Showdown

This is all kinds of wrong yikes:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was going to say not you getting pressed over me kicking off the red carpet :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I was bored and thought lets stir things up :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 5

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, filmandstage13 said:

You're telling me Showdown didn't make the top half... and we're STILL waiting for Shadow?!

giphy.gif

It’s because she’d be “leaving to soon” :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

It’s should be top 5 😌

• Haha 2

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

IT'S ONLY YOUR...

7 - Shadow

Overall rate: 8.88

tumblr_lttxk1eKF31qm4pf9o1_500.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 @Cocopop

Highest rate: 11/10 (x7) @nwonder @Midnight @Cinderella85 @CripplerCrossface @Itachi @iAlwaysSingLive @JustLuvMe07

Comments:

·     It’s a beautiful ballad and her vocals are amazing!

·     Such an underrated ballad, her vocals really come through in this one

·     Easily her best ballad. Unlike "Everytime", it has the most satisfying climax

·     one of her most underrated ballads for sure, so haunting and beautiful

·      I mostly skip Shadow. I grew tired of it. The lyrics are quite cheesy compared to the rest of the album and the chorus is a bit pitchy.  
The melody isn't my favorite anymore either.

·     It'd be a 10 if there wasn't the Sonic The Hedgehog noise from 2:05-2:15. It takes me out of one of Britney's best ballads.

·     The song is so gorgeous and captures Britney’s higher registers and tones. The quality of Britney's voice makes it even more shiny and beautiful. And the production in this track was really stellar. it was truly a great song,  loved it

·     An absolute 10. I honestly feel like this ballad is superior to Everytime

·     A powerful stunning ballad that comes right after a mega bop? Who does that? I think the placement of this song works so well. One of her best ballads ever. One of.

·     top 5 best Britney ballads ever

·     This is an okay Britney ballad but she has better. Seems a bit corny amongst the sultry songs before it. 

·     Her last "big" ballad - I have to admit that I prefer the fragile nature of her other ballads which got produced by Guy S. but this track is simply beautiful.

·     This song it's so special and deserves more

·     Not as good as Everytime, but it’s still such a gorgeous song and I’d love for Britney to do more vulnerable, electronic-sounding ballads like this one. Britney’s vocals on the song are so good too. The Onyx Hotel Tour performance of this track was also stunning with Britney in that blue dress! 

·     Too sad for me, a little trite

·     Better than Everytime

·     Extremely underrated. Deserves more praise.

·      I love this song but she sounds out of tune during the verses to me. Am I the only one?

·     Pretty, but not a great fit for the album. The middle eight saves the day here.

·      I can't find the right words to tell you how much I love Shadow

·     One of Brits last REAL ballads. Its a gorgeous song and her voice sounds great.

·     Vocals are good, overall song is just ok

·      I think this song gets over looked a lot by this fan base. It’s a beautiful ballad and Britney sounds like an angel here. I wish she would have switched up her shows more and performed it other than just during the Onyx Hotel Tour. 

·     Would have been a great single, but I can see why Everytime was picked as the ballad single. Production is a tiny tiny tiny bit cliche but the lyrics are gorgeous. 

• Love 8

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IT'S ONLY YOUR...

7 - Shadow

Overall rate: 8.88

tumblr_lttxk1eKF31qm4pf9o1_500.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 @Cocopop

Highest rate: 11/10 (x7) @nwonder @Midnight @Cinderella85 @CripplerCrossface @Itachi @iAlwaysSingLive

Comments:

·     It’s a beautiful ballad and her vocals are amazing!

·     Such an underrated ballad, her vocals really come through in this one

·     Easily her best ballad. Unlike "Everytime", it has the most satisfying climax

·     one of her most underrated ballads for sure, so haunting and beautiful

·      I mostly skip Shadow. I grew tired of it. The lyrics are quite cheesy compared to the rest of the album and the chorus is a bit pitchy.  
The melody isn't my favorite anymore either.

·     It'd be a 10 if there wasn't the Sonic The Hedgehog noise from 2:05-2:15. It takes me out of one of Britney's best ballads.

·     The song is so gorgeous and captures Britney’s higher registers and tones. The quality of Britney's voice makes it even more shiny and beautiful. And the production in this track was really stellar. it was truly a great song,  loved it

·     An absolute 10. I honestly feel like this ballad is superior to Everytime

·     A powerful stunning ballad that comes right after a mega bop? Who does that? I think the placement of this song works so well. One of her best ballads ever. One of.

·     top 5 best Britney ballads ever

·     This is an okay Britney ballad but she has better. Seems a bit corny amongst the sultry songs before it. 

·     Her last "big" ballad - I have to admit that I prefer the fragile nature of her other ballads which got produced by Guy S. but this track is simply beautiful.

·     This song it's so special and deserves more

·     Not as good as Everytime, but it’s still such a gorgeous song and I’d love for Britney to do more vulnerable, electronic-sounding ballads like this one. Britney’s vocals on the song are so good too. The Onyx Hotel Tour performance of this track was also stunning with Britney in that blue dress! 

·     Too sad for me, a little trite

·     Better than Everytime

·     Extremely underrated. Deserves more praise.

·      I love this song but she sounds out of tune during the verses to me. Am I the only one?

·     Pretty, but not a great fit for the album. The middle eight saves the day here.

·      I can't find the right words to tell you how much I love Shadow

·     One of Brits last REAL ballads. Its a gorgeous song and her voice sounds great.

·     Vocals are good, overall song is just ok

·      I think this song gets over looked a lot by this fan base. It’s a beautiful ballad and Britney sounds like an angel here. I wish she would have switched up her shows more and performed it other than just during the Onyx Hotel Tour. 

·     Would have been a great single, but I can see why Everytime was picked as the ballad single. Production is a tiny tiny tiny bit cliche but the lyrics are gorgeous. 

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1