MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JUST KIDDING  THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR STARTING THE RED CARPET WITHOUT ME    @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @On

VOTING IS CLOSED See you Sunday at 8pm BST (12pm Pacific) @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @OnlyBeyonce @Lemon_Drop @B

Thank you all so much for playing!  You all make this so much fun to host!   I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the 'Britney' Megarate Ceremony! -

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It's an OK song. It's smexy and it's kinda hot works well as a bonus track. It's like "if you want more, here are some leftovers that are still good" and they are. But there's a reason why they're called leftovers.

I said what I said. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: And now that my 11 is out, i'm really upset. :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Love 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
Just now, CripplerCrossface said:

The Answer > Don't Hang Up

There's better unreleased songs than DHU

You spilled :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Super Moderators
Just now, Slayer said:

It must be dementia? should we request conservatorships?

I’m signing the papers already and my lawyers will be at your door to pick you up after this is over. Your estate is mine :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Haha 6

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

HERE COMES THE...

8 - Showdown 

Overall rate: 8.84

mYca492.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 @Peter Pan

Highest rate: 11/10 @blackoutbixxh

Comments: 

·     Justice for Showdown! It’s an underrated bop!

·     So underrated, the production alone is amazing

·     The little moan alone makes this song an instant classic

·     This should have been a single. We were robbed.

·     such an under appreciated bop 

·     The reason I rank it this low is because I do see potential in this song but I'm just annoyed that it never goes anywhere. I miss that extra punch and just when you think you hear it's gonna come it's still pretty anticlimax. 

·     One of my fave honestly, such a mood, love the onyx hotel performance

·     The lyric "I don't really wanna be a tease, but would you undo my zipper please" keeps this song from being filler for me.

·     Such a fun song to dance to! I really like the voice and Britney's low-tone vocals were everything over here

·     It's a bit boring and repetitive for me tbh 

·     It's my anthem, OMG! This is the pop twin sister of Breathe On Me but she doesn't get noticed a lot because BOM is such a slxt and takes all the men.

·     invented breakup ***

·     So sultry. Her vocals sit on top and she sounds incredible.

·     Great production - I prefer Britney's singing voice, though.

·     This song deserves so much more love! It’s a pretty ****, sleazy track. I’ve been playing it a lot this year so it wouldn’t surprise me if it ended up in my Spotify Wrapped. It’s incredibly catchy and I love the fusion of electronic sounds with the guitar… ‘I don’t really wanna be a tease, but would you undo my zipper please’ is one of the best lyrics from this album.

·     A little dark for me, vocals are meh. If there was more variation in the melody, it could have been higher

·     A **** bop with a killer middle eight. Captures the overall vibe of the album.

·      I can't describe you the feeling I have while I'm listening Showdown

·      I love how Brit goes all out on ITZ. She def just lets it all out in this song and its a solid track 

·     A favorite since first listen

·     Best song of the album. It aged beautifully. One of my main h0e anthems.

·      I always love songs like these with a trance-y vibe, Showdown sounds super majestical. 

• Love 7

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

HERE COMES THE...

8 - Showdown 

mYca492.gif

Comments: 

·     The reason I rank it this low is because I do see potential in this song but I'm just annoyed that it never goes anywhere. I miss that extra punch and just when you think you hear it's gonna come it's still pretty anticlimax. 

·     The lyric "I don't really wanna be a tease, but would you undo my zipper please" keeps this song from being filler for me.

·     Such a fun song to dance to! I really like the voice and Britney's low-tone vocals were everything over here

·     It's my anthem, OMG! This is the pop twin sister of Breathe On Me but she doesn't get noticed a lot because BOM is such a slxt and takes all the men.

·     This song deserves so much more love! It’s a pretty ****, sleazy track. I’ve been playing it a lot this year so it wouldn’t surprise me if it ended up in my Spotify Wrapped. It’s incredibly catchy and I love the fusion of electronic sounds with the guitar… ‘I don’t really wanna be a tease, but would you undo my zipper please’ is one of the best lyrics from this album.

·     A little dark for me, vocals are meh. If there was more variation in the melody, it could have been higher

·     A **** bop with a killer middle eight. Captures the overall vibe of the album.

·      I love how Brit goes all out on ITZ. She def just lets it all out in this song and its a solid track 

·      I always love songs like these with a trance-y vibe, Showdown sounds super majestical. 

not shadow* being higher than this :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Exhale+
Just now, Slayer said:

HERE COMES THE...

8 - Showdown 

mYca492.gif

Comments: 

She deserved top 5 :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I wanna get in the zone 💎

• Exhale+
Just now, Slayer said:

HERE COMES THE...

8 - Showdown 

Nooooooooooo :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Best song of the album. It aged beautifully. One of my main h0e anthems.

:werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

Just now, Slayer said:

Hehe.. I'm not sorry xD

tenor.gif?itemid=4748087

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

It's my anthem, OMG! This is the pop twin sister of Breathe On Me but she doesn't get noticed a lot because BOM is such a slxt and takes all the men.

Me. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 3

🦄 💛🧡💜