MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JUST KIDDING  THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR STARTING THE RED CARPET WITHOUT ME    @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @On

VOTING IS CLOSED See you Sunday at 8pm BST (12pm Pacific) @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @kasavas @Itachi @Iconic 4 U @nwonder @alexxxx @Isla @Thelegendarybritney @OnlyBeyonce @Lemon_Drop @B

Thank you all so much for playing!  You all make this so much fun to host!   I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the 'Britney' Megarate Ceremony! -

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

I´m  dumb? Why I can´t send you a dm? I can´t see my privat massages anymore too.:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Me too, I can't figure it out. I'm on PC too :jackk_alien: (can't find on the mobile page too)

@Jordan Miller help :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

EDIT: found it on Extras, but I get an error 

The area you are attempting to access is currently offline. Please try again later.

Error code: 2S100/4

• Like 1
Just now, sugarfallxofme said:

you probably rated break the ice high on the previous megarate so your lack of taste doesn’t surprise me :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Imagine liking BNG and having the audacity to call other people tasteless :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Super Moderators
6 minutes ago, sugarfallxofme said:

never heard of that song :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

and you dare to call others tasteless :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

every real fan has to know even that song, to know that is really bad :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

I was gonna mention it too, but I guessed Slayer would include it with the Chaotic songs or something

• Haha 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Just now, sugarfallxofme said:

isn’t your username a lyric of one of the worst britney’s unreleased track? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Imagine thinking Sippin' On is bad :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Just when I thought your lack of taste couldn't be more evident :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: You probably like Red Hot Lipstick :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Haha 1