Jump to content

Little Mix drop new tune: "Not A Pop Song"


Recommended Posts

'Not A Pop Song' is officially out!

It was co-produced by MNEK and Tayla Parx. It is not the third single, I believe it is a promo song! The third single is rumoured to be called 'Sweet Melody' and apparently the video has already been filmed.

Their sixth studio album 'Confetti' comes out on November 6th.

Not A Pop Song is a fun/lighthearted diss track about Simon Cowell. The girls were signed to Simon' label Syco from 2011 to 2018 after they decided to leave the label due to numerous issues with Syco. Little Mix claimed that they were not taken seriously because they were women and were discouraged from writing more of their own music. Little Mix also previously stated in 2018 that they were told by their record label to flirt with music producers/song writers and they refused.

Enjoy Not A Pop Song!

 

The girls have today also added further tour dates to their 2021 tour:

Ejth4dBWoAA9CHt?format=jpg&name=medium

rsz_little-mix-the-search-k.jpg.c9745b5acc1e54f4043c018750330e62.jpg

  • Love 2

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, their friendship is what makes them so strong  Next year is their 10 year anniversary!  Also if you want to be SLAYED:  

I'm obsessed with Little Mix.   

I'm one of the clowns who bought tickets to see them 4th row in the centre in late May 2021  I NEED to see them live  I am shocked they've added 6 further shows in a pandemic, but they are tourin

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

Billboard Hot 100 #1 confirmed 

I wish :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

This is a promo track, they apparently filmed a video a few weeks ago for their rumoured third single called 'Sweet Melody' :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

  • Love 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Super Moderators

Eh? What is that title? There is nothing wrong with Pop songs or Pop music. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

Anyway, i'm still here for it though. Excited, cause I need more pop songs in my life. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

  • Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
Just now, Roxxy said:

Eh? What is that title? There is nothing wrong with Pop songs or Pop music. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

Anyway, i'm still here for it though. Excited, cause I need more pop songs in my life. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

the way they have SO many songs with the word 'song' in the title :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Break Up Song

Secret Love Song

No More Sad Songs

and now 'Not a Pop Song' 

This is definitely going to be a pop album, it's what the girls keep describing it as! I can't wait either :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

  • Love 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Exhale+

This better not be a song to insult the amazing and fun genre that is pop. Metalheads are already giving us enough about it :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

But i be hoping they serve like they did with holiday :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

  • Love 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
56 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Their sixth studio album 'Confetti'

6th album already? For a band? Wow, not even the biggest group Spice girls had that much albums

Pretty accomplishing for their group :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

  • Love 3

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

6th album already? For a band? Wow, not even the biggest group Spice girls had that much albums

Pretty accomplishing for their group :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Yes, their friendship is what makes them so strong :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Next year is their 10 year anniversary! 

Also if you want to be SLAYED:

 

  • Love 4
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

.....and what kind of albums were the others? Alternative rock?!

Have you listened to LM5? That was not pop :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

  • Haha 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
23 minutes ago, Slayer said:

the way they have SO many songs with the word 'song' in the title 

Break Up Song

Secret Love Song

No More Sad Songs

and now 'Not a Pop Song' 

This is definitely going to be a pop album, it's what the girls keep describing it as! I can't wait either 

Oh wow I didn't realize that! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Also, their second Song song from the same album. Imagine having a Break Up Song and a Not a Pop Song on the tracklist. #choices :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
Just now, Roxxy said:

Oh wow I didn't realize that! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Also, their second Song song from the same album. Imagine having a Break Up Song and a Not a Pop Song on the tracklist. #choices :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

IKR definitely choices :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It was originally supposed to be called 'Simon Says', it was allegedly supposed to be a diss track about Simon Cowell. As they revealed his record label would never listen to them or took them seriously as they were women, they even stated the label would tell them to flirt with people to do well and they refused.

This led to them leaving Syco in 2018!

  • Love 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

It was originally supposed to be called 'Simon Says', it was allegedly supposed to be a diss track about Simon Cowell. As they revealed his record label would never listen to them or took them seriously as they were women, they even stated the label would tell them to flirt with people to do well and they refused.

This led to them leaving Syco in 2018!

What. Oh no, Simon. I didn't know about all of this. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

  • Love 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
  • Exhale+
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IKR definitely choices :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It was originally supposed to be called 'Simon Says', it was allegedly supposed to be a diss track about Simon Cowell. As they revealed his record label would never listen to them or took them seriously as they were women, they even stated the label would tell them to flirt with people to do well and they refused.

This led to them leaving Syco in 2018!

It's still a diss to Simon Cowbell. 

 

Louis is now seeing his album get the success it deserves after all that ish came out how Simon forced him to work after his mother and sister died. 

 

The fans are angry and now came into full support. 

 

Simon wanted the girls to do pop music. 

 

@Roxxy they love pop but Jesy said an infamous comment in 2013. 

 

We want to create a new genre Urban dance Music. 

 

You know like Stormzy, not that david guetta ish they call Music. 

 

That was salute it failed, their return to pop in get weird and Glory days made them at the top of the game.

 

They love pop. Just has to have a hip hop vibe. Cos that's the girls though the sales aren't there. 

 

 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Link to post
  • Super Moderators

People selling out shows when there is no certainty of where we will be at next year is sending me :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: usually I buy shows early, but I learned my lesson this year. No pennies until there is concrete proof the shows are happening :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: until then just giving people unearned income for the promise of a show. No ma’am. But slay at MNEK. Stream Head & Heart :neydedance_purple:

  • Haha 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What. Oh no, Simon. I didn't know about all of this. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I don’t follow them, but I’m not surprised. Seeing how quickly he throws away acts just demonstrates his shady character 

  • Love 2

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I don’t follow them, but I’m not surprised. Seeing how quickly he throws away acts just demonstrates his shady character 

But he was good to my irish kings Westlife though. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block