Jump to content

Britney: "RED COMING SOON"


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Red= color of an apple 🍎 which also = Apple pie 🍎🥧 FINALLY!!!! 😂😂😂

She means the 8th anniversary of Taylor Swift's Red album that's coming up 15 days from now. Released on October 22, 2012. 

She's going to put on a red top 

Posted Images

Looks like a still from a video. Her nails are red. Its an interesting outfit too. Maybe she's doing a DIY furniture video tutorial? The bench behind her will be transformed into a red bench. 

  • Haha 5
Link to post

October 2020 and people continue to believe that she writes and posts on Instagram.

Honestly, this is the same feeling when Britney thought about going to therapy with her father in 2008 and that the conservatorship was temporary, now it is the same, people continue to believe that she writes, posts on Instagram, and above all, if she is going to do some music this year or next.
Same hopes and same results.

  • Like 3
Link to post
1 minute ago, LLuvia said:

October 2020 and people continue to believe that she writes and posts on Instagram.

I've been wondering about this. I thought the general consensus was that she doesn't. That party dress post was really written like it's insinuating she *just* wore it (at least that's what I immediately thought), but it's three years old. Then there's footage from old trips and repeat photos. How long has it been since there was a current photo?

  • Like 3
Link to post
4 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

I've been wondering about this. I thought the general consensus was that she doesn't. That party dress post was really written like it's insinuating she *just* wore it (at least that's what I immediately thought), but it's three years old. Then there's footage from old trips and repeat photos. How long has it been since there was a current photo?

The trip to Destin is supposed to have been in real-time but I don't think so either, indeed the screenshot of the dress is from 2017.
I believe that something has happened.

  • Like 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

The trip to Destin is supposed to have been in real-time but I don't think so either, indeed the screenshot of the dress is from 2017.
I believe that something has happened.

Do you know which post that was? I'm keeping up with this as well as I can, but I'm not really familiar with all of it. As someone largely lacking this forum's context until fairly recently, observing from the sidelines, it just looks like puppetry to me. I don't want to reiterate what has likely been discussed hundreds of times here and annoy the fans but it's extremely alarming to me. I've never seen an account that rehashed old selfies basically every single day...that was a real person.

  • Like 2
Link to post
10 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Do you know which post that was? I'm keeping up with this as well as I can, but I'm not really familiar with all of it. As someone largely lacking this forum's context until fairly recently, observing from the sidelines, it just looks like puppetry to me. I don't want to reiterate what has likely been discussed hundreds of times here and annoy the fans but it's extremely alarming to me. I've never seen an account that rehashed old selfies basically every single day...that was a real person.

What posts do you mean? If you refer to the post of the dress it is from 2017 and if you refer to the trip to Destin it is supposed to be almost in real-time, if you refer to the trip to Hawaii it is from 2 years ago and if you mean if there is a post current in her Instagram and in real-time this is almost impossible, my opinion that since summer she does not want or can not give content to her team to upload it to Instagram.

  • Like 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block