Britney: "RED COMING SOON"

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Richie said:

its probably just the same picture but with red lingerie instead of black or a single with Blackpink that will have 48 million views in the first 24 hours who knows at this point 

Definitely not the latter. We been knew her team is a flop. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Red= color of an apple 🍎 which also = Apple pie 🍎🥧 FINALLY!!!! 😂😂😂

She means the 8th anniversary of Taylor Swift's Red album that's coming up 15 days from now. Released on October 22, 2012. 

She's going to put on a red top 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Don't say that :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Don’t you dare put that into the universe :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I’m talking about the one where it looks like Janet Jackson’s album cover :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Definitely not the latter. We been knew her team is a flop. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

watch them get the collab in 2 years when the hype over those girls is long gone just like they did with iggy :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Super Moderators
Just now, Richie said:

watch them get the collab in 2 years when the hype over those girls is long gone just like they did with iggy 

OMG don't open wounds that have already healed because as an Iggy stan, it really hurts. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG don't open wounds that have already healed because as an Iggy stan, it really hurts. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

omgggg :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: same here tbh i love her i just want her to be successful again but we will have to just be happy with her being tiktoker i guess 

• Love 3
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Richie said:

omgggg same here tbh i love her i just want her to be successful again but we will have to just be happy with her being tiktoker i guess 

Don't stop, make it pop. Iggy blow my speakers up. Tonight, i'mma fight til we see the sun light. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

OMG the way it's accurate. I'm a poet. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜