Who should be Britney's new manager and how she should be marketed after the CShip mess is over.

Who do you think should be Britney's new manager and how should Britney be presented again? I really should be someone that has new and creative ideas. Her next music video should have a powerful  message about her journey these past 12 years. Maybe a ballad. 

What do you guys think?

• Love 1

Emanuel Fialik, Horst Bork, Holger Kurschat.They were or are the mangers for their artist for over 20 years. So when they were bad or evil persons, the artist could have to change them but they never did. Quite the contrary, they spend a lot of privet time with them, going on vacation with them, etc. And of cause, they have great manger skills, they know the business in and out. They artists were successful all around the world, had enormously sold-out tours with thousands of fans. They were nominated for the Grammy. Clubs and public places were named after their songs and them. Their lyrics were used in schools. But I think the most important thing, especially in Britney´s case, they help their artist to fight for their visions. That they could make their own songs, concepts, etc.

Not sure manager-wise tbh -- but if Britney had someone with the innovation/creativity and drive of whoever it is behind Beyonce, then I'd be happy.

I think a more in-depth For The Record-type documetary/series is needed.

I think she badly needs an image overhaul. Stay away from the light, bubbly, girly vibes - and go a bit more dark, raw and real. Personally, I'd love her to go (and stay) Brunette for the entire of the next era. And release music that really showcases her real voice/tone and work off that. 

What would be even better, is if her music touched on her personal life (even metaphorically) and ask the public to let the music speak for itself (if she didn't want to go in-depth into details of her struggles)

• Like 1
  • Exhale+

I would have said Guy Oseary, but he has actually angered Madonna fans for the money (saying he cares less about the fans, just in it for the money) and is a yes person, saying no one in her team has the balls to tell her it's crap. 

I wouldn't recommend him after it's all came out just how horrible he is..

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

2 hours ago, BritLOVER said:

Not sure manager-wise tbh -- but if Britney had someone with the innovation/creativity and drive of whoever it is behind Beyonce, then I'd be happy.

I think a more in-depth For The Record-type documetary/series is needed.

I think she badly needs an image overhaul. Stay away from the light, bubbly, girly vibes - and go a bit more dark, raw and real. Personally, I'd love her to go (and stay) Brunette for the entire of the next era. And release music that really showcases her real voice/tone and work off that. 

What would be even better, is if her music touched on her personal life (even metaphorically) and ask the public to let the music speak for itself (if she didn't want to go in-depth into details of her struggles)

Britney already tried it from 2003 to 2007. She hired her own songwriters, producers like Michelle Bell. She recorded her own album during her Onyx tour. Make her own concepts paid for her videos etc. But then the c-ship steps in and here we are. Everything you wrote she already has done. She had deep meaningful lyrics ( All that She Wants, Rebellion, Mona Lisa, Baby Boy, Let Go, Little Me...) dyed her hair black. But her team doesn´t allow it.:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

2 hours ago, mfanbs said:

i think she should beyonce this whole thing

be her own manager that way nobody can steal her money

This is not possible because Britney is a worldwide star. That would be to much work. Actually, she needs two managers. One for the US and one for Europe and other countries like Australia, Russia, Asia. That is why she hires Sam Lufti as a manger. She wanted to have more control and work in her favor. But she knew that she need help. But he said it was just too much. He never has done something before and then such caliber as Britney.