Watch Netflix's "Selena: The Series" trailer

• Super Administrators

Netflix just announced their new show "Selena: The Series."

It arrives December 4th.

Selena will be played by The Walking Dead actress Christian Serratos. The series will chart Selena's rise from her humble Texas beginnings to her superstar status.

Exhale, are YOU going to tune in?! 

selena.jpg.017cecc7edc51095611d2dd344444d40.jpg

• Love 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AMOR PROHIBIDO MURMURAN POR LAS CALLES! PORQUE SOMOS DE DISTINTAS SOCIEDADEEEEEES! 

I love Selena, but at the same time I have to wonder if this series is really necessary? I mean the Selena movie that starred JLo was already a pretty accurate representation of Selena's life, so this

I’m gonna be bawling at this I already know it especially if they hit me with the Dreaming of You 

Posted Images

I love Selena, but at the same time I have to wonder if this series is really necessary? I mean the Selena movie that starred JLo was already a pretty accurate representation of Selena's life, so this just feels like a cash grab. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+

Actual Facebook comment, it stuck out to me. 

It plays on the real life vs art. 

@AmorProhibido

Can you understand this quote

"I'm not ready to do another life long hatred to the actress playing Yolanda". 

"Yolanda, is an important character, but we all know how it ends when that demon comes into her life, once she enters, I'll probably turn off, my heart can't handle the ptsd again with her attached. 

Anoymous Facebook user

Can you understand where they're coming From

• Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m gonna be bawling at this I already know it especially if they hit me with the Dreaming of You

I am a flop who still hasn't seen the film. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

CC: @AmorProhibido

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+

AHHH I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: I'm glad they chose to use Selena's voice and not re-record the songs. Hearing someone else sing them definitely would've been a let down. Christian Serratos looks absolutely stunning. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: Can't wait to sob uncontrollably and ugly cry when this comes out. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

excited jennifer lopez GIF

• Love 6

And I carry the flame and I play my part as long as he's calling, calling my captive heart ⛓❤

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Dussiniers said:

Imagine an elderly Mariah Carey saying --->    :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

I'll always love Jlo but man she's getting dragged to the pits these days :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

I'll always love Jlo but man she's getting dragged to the pits these days :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

What do you expect, that book was asking for the dragging..

Go to her I'm real youtube video (the one with the sample) lord she's beung dragged up and down left and right. 

I feel Bad, but then again 

Mariah knew what she was unleashing when the announcement of the infamous version was coming..

• Haha 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.