Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin for Vogue

Oh not them again, overexposing their relationship :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:
Never seen in my life any celebrity couple who ended up happy & together after doing all these things like reality shows, magazine covers etc.
Of course I wish them well, but I don't believe it's going to last long. 

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

EjlOCCXWAAwb8YV?format=jpg&name=small

bieber-vogue.jpg.ea337a587c43fb1df3ed308360632b8f.jpg

Something is off with this pic, seems like it's made of 2 photos. Photoshopped badly.  

• Love 4
  • Like 3
14 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

He's looking healthy :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

And sad. He is looking to the other side, head down as if he regreted something. Even Haylie can't hide that she is unconfortable. The cover translates "what else should I do to make you happy?" (I relate. been there :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:).

The point of the photoshoot was to portray passion. It's just awkward.

15 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Oh not them again, overexposing their relationship :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:
Never seen in my life any celebrity couple who ended up happy & together after doing all these things like reality shows, magazine covers etc.
Of course I wish them well, but I don't believe it's going to last long. 

Something is off with this pic, seems like it's made of 2 photos. Photoshopped badly.  

I think too many of his fan still kept persisting on it being Selena Gomez, so maybe that's why we are still seeing them on full blast.  

On 10/5/2020 at 10:09 PM, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:
On 10/5/2020 at 8:13 PM, Easy There said:

EjlOCCXWAAwb8YV?format=jpg&name=small

bieber-vogue.jpg.ea337a587c43fb1df3ed308360632b8f.jpg

Something is off with this pic, seems like it's made of 2 photos. Photoshopped badly.  :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

true, his hand looks weird :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

on another note idk what it is but when Biebs was a teen he oozed of a type of youth sexuality but now that he is grown he oozes of like asexuality, or idk lack of testosterone and masculinity, emasculation? idk what it is he just comes off like a little boy that has no clue what he is doing, idk if it is his face, body, both or his aura... or all of it... which is a paradox because he seemed more authentically "sensual/******" during his Selena and Boyfriend days :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:.

like wt... :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

is it just me tho ?

• Like 1