Jump to content

Britney Spears' former conservator Andrew Wallet Speaks To Daily Mail: Britney could be in a conservatorship forever, the #FreeBritney supporters don't know what they're talking about


Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Nobody gives a **** about none of those folks you listed

 

Britney wants out and taking the steps to do so

What steps has she done in all seriousness. I see steps to for her finances but not for her to have more personal freedom. I know finances are part of that but I mean in regards to what ever she isn't allowed to do in her personal life. Actually what isn't she allowed to do in all seriousness also lol. Like get married and ****. 

  • Dislike 6
Link to post
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yet she has the ability to record and release 4 albums, memorize choreography, go on world tours, have a Vegas residency, and be a judge on the X-Factor.

In court documents filed on September 11, Britney's attorney Ingham laid out why she is opposed to Wallet's return to the role of co-conservator.  Ingham said: 'During the entire 11 years the he

Anyways, I can't wait for Britney to be free

Posted Images

There are plenty of people with money that are mentally unfit but arent in a conservatorships.  When someone that is on it says it could be forever, that's the biggest red flag.  It's all about controlling her and her money. I wonder how its gonna be forever if she refuses to do anything and the money isnt there anymore to pay them all.

  • Like 9
Link to post
2 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

What steps has she done in all seriousness. I see steps to for her finances but not for her to have more personal freedom. I know finances are part of that but I mean in regards to what ever she isn't allowed to do in her personal life. Actually what isn't she allowed to do in all seriousness also lol. Like get married and ****. 

I guess you must not seen the documents that state Britney not forfeiting her right terminate the conservatorship later

 

She just have to get folks out of there first before pursue action

  • Like 5
Link to post
2 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

What steps has she done in all seriousness. I see steps to for her finances but not for her to have more personal freedom. I know finances are part of that but I mean in regards to what ever she isn't allowed to do in her personal life. Actually what isn't she allowed to do in all seriousness also lol. Like get married and ****. 

if she's fit enough to perform, she's fit enough to look after herself. She should not be onstage if she cannot look after herself.

  • Like 4
Link to post
16 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

if she's fit enough to perform, she's fit enough to look after herself. She should not be onstage if she cannot look after herself.

I get that but maybe the fans shouldn't have waited until all the drama happened with her vegas cancelation and then her stay at a facility. It makes the arguement bad bc theres evidence now that she's not well. Probably should have fought this b4 the the facility stay. And we all know that she did go there so clearly something is up, idt doctors would be like you need help if she was all good. 

  • Dislike 1
Link to post
15 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

I get that but maybe the fans shouldn't have waited until all the drama happened with her vegas cancelation and then her stay at a facility. It makes the arguement bad bc theres evidence now that she's not well. Probably should have fought this b4 the the facility stay. And we all know that she did go there so clearly something is up, idt doctors would be like you need help if she was all good. 

There's no evidence to say she is not well. There's speculation based on her instagram, but not evidence. There's no point saying 'this should have happened before the *she was forced into a facility*'', because it is that that started this entire movement, and truth be told, it also lit a fire under Britney.

We know she went but we do not know if she went of her own accord or personal choice. However, no one was ever hit with cease and desists from team b for revealing the information that she was forced against her will, and shortly after that information came to light, TMZ, The Blast and Sam Asghari made statements that followed the narrative, contradicting previous statements, 

Once again, speculation is not fact. Medical Records are fact and ultimately, this is the issue with the conservatorship.  If Britney's diagnosis is questionable, as no one knows if it truly exists or if it was falsified to get a c-ship in place (i.e Dementia). We do not need to know her medical history but if Britney is a suicide threat after 12 years, as we are constantly told by her team, then they have failed to get her the adequate treatment, and by extension, the conservatorship has failed Britney.
 

  • Love 1
  • Like 3
Link to post
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

There's no evidence to say she is not well. There's speculation based on her instagram, but not evidence. There's no point saying 'this should have happened before the *she was forced into a facility*'', because it is that that started this entire movement, and truth be told, it also lit a fire under Britney.

We know she went but we do not know if she went of her own accord or personal choice. However, no one was ever hit with cease and desists from team b for revealing the information that she was forced against her will, and shortly after that information came to light, TMZ, The Blast and Sam Asghari made statements that followed the narrative, contradicting previous statements, 

Once again, speculation is not fact. Medical Records are fact and ultimately, this is the issue with the conservatorship.  If Britney's diagnosis is questionable, as no one knows if it truly exists or if it was falsified to get a c-ship in place (i.e Dementia). We do not need to know her medical history but if Britney is a suicide threat after 12 years, as we are constantly told by her team, then they have failed to get her the adequate treatment, and by extension, the conservatorship has failed Britney.
 

And that's the problem with the movement it's all speculation bc without the adequate health records and initial reason she was put in this in the first place fans really are just basing it off her working. What they realize is there are legal contracts that she may have had to fulfill when she was considered healthy enough to work. She also may have multiple contracts that we are unaware about and she may be legally allowed to work with the sign off by a judge and her conservatorship. She could have requested to end it at any time while she was performing and working but she didn't and if we are arguing she was fine to work than she should have requested to end it but she didn't. 

I want to make that point clear in the last 10 years Britney has never requested to end the conservatorship. That's very telling to me. 

  • Dislike 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
17 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

 The STANS know that, however the GP knows 07 & now so they feel like she’s been a problem/crazy since then. Not knowing the in between moments that has happen in the years that follow & they wouldn’t  because they don’t follow her like we do. 

Hmm, I admit I have no idea what the feelings are over in the US, but I wanted to comment as a 'member of the GP' (I joined this forum because someone didn't let me lurk without an account :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: after I read THAT Reddit thread about Britney and her conservatorship - I had no idea she was even in one until early this year). Though I suppose one person's opinion is quite irrelevant but not all of us are nasty about her.

Over the years, I've noticed the feelings have been mostly nostalgic and positive. Not like she's a problem, but more like she overcame her struggles and is just sick of it all nowadays. I even saw that whenever I'd check her out on Youtube in the past 5-ish years, most of the vibes in the comments are like, "This was my childhood" and "I feel bad for Britney". People around me thought she recovered and is taking it slow and easy these days, since she has so much money and kids and everything (yeah, I know...). I had no idea just how horrible things were for her.

So yeah, while one random's views are kinda useless, I noticed that a lot of people are glad she's doing well (most people I know have no idea this crap has been going on). I feel awful for dimissing her back then. I had no clue how sinister things really were underneath the surface but now, of course, I'm not surprised. The older I get, the worse the world looks. Britney was just one of those innocent, superficial parts of my childhood that faded away naturally as new people become relevant. I was horrified to find out that wasn't really the case. Life is worse than ever and I can empathize with her more than ever. So yeah, I think people have no idea but think she's healed now and that's that.

I just can't believe that she has no one around her that wants to help her. How unlucky is this woman to run into so many ugly snakes.

 

3 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

Not one person has claimed she has the mental capacity to be without it.

Larry,

Andrew 

Perez - said he had insider info 

Brother 

Dad

Gee, all men and all parasites. I sense a pattern.

  • Love 4
Link to post
10 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Hmm, I admit I have no idea what the feelings are over in the US, but I wanted to comment as a 'member of the GP' (I joined this forum because someone didn't let me lurk without an account :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: after I read THAT Reddit thread about Britney and her conservatorship - I had no idea she was even in one until early this year). Though I suppose one person's opinion is quite irrelevant but not all of us are nasty about her.

Over the years, I've noticed the feelings have been mostly nostalgic and positive. Not like she's a problem, but more like she overcame her struggles and is just sick of it all nowadays. I even saw that whenever I'd check her out on Youtube in the past 5-ish years, most of the vibes in the comments are like, "This was my childhood" and "I feel bad for Britney". People around me thought she recovered and is taking it slow and easy these days, since she has so much money and kids and everything (yeah, I know...). I had no idea just how horrible things were for her.

So yeah, while one random's views are kinda useless, I noticed that a lot of people are glad she's doing well (most people I know have no idea this crap has been going on). I feel awful for dimissing her back then. I had no clue how sinister things really were underneath the surface but now, of course, I'm not surprised. The older I get, the worse the world looks. Britney was just one of those innocent, superficial parts of my childhood that faded away naturally as new people become relevant. I was horrified to find out that wasn't really the case. Life is worse than ever and I can empathize with her more than ever. So yeah, I think people have no idea but think she's healed now and that's that.

I just can't believe that she has no one around her that wants to help her. How unlucky is this woman to run into so many ugly snakes.

 

Gee, all men and all parasites. I sense a pattern.

Lou

Jamie lynn 

Momma spears 

Link to post
15 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

And that's the problem with the movement it's all speculation bc without the adequate health records and initial reason she was put in this in the first place fans really are just basing it off her working. What they realize is there are legal contracts that she may have had to fulfill when she was considered healthy enough to work. She also may have multiple contracts that we are unaware about and she may be legally allowed to work with the sign off by a judge and her conservatorship. She could have requested to end it at any time while she was performing and working but she didn't and if we are arguing she was fine to work than she should have requested to end it but she didn't. 

I want to make that point clear in the last 10 years Britney has never requested to end the conservatorship. That's very telling to me. 

May I ask, are you for or against the conservatorship?

No, this movement is not 'all speculation', as you stated. This is a movement that gained moment due to the inconsistencies with what the conservators of both the person and the estate were reporting in documents, their public statements, the fact that no one involved could give a definitive reason for why it should be in place and it was then further concreted by statements from professionals in the industry or who had ties to Britney who revealed their negative experiences with her team.

As of late 2018, Wallet stated Britney was in such a good place that she could work more and he was entitled to earn more. Ex-Boyfriends of Britney such as David Lucado and Jason Trawick (whom was her manager) said she does not need it.

It is supported by the fact that Jamie's relationship, as told by Lynne Spears and as of May 2019, with Britney is questionable and distance, and his qualifications to be a conservator are deeply flawed (a history of alleged verbal abuse, substance abuse and failed business history). 

Britney attending court and siding with her mother who was looking for more involvement in matters speaks wonders. Britney becoming more and more active after restraining orders were filed against her father does also.

Legally speaking, Britney CANNOT sign contracts as she does not have the legal right to. Any documents filed would still be available, albeit redacted or sealed (which she is against, for the most part).

Britney did not contest the conservatorship PUBLICALLY. It is well known that she DID contest it when it was first introduced, and there were always rumours she wanted out. Certain developments gave her more freedoms (i.e 2016). According to a leaked phone call, her children were used against her, and it is known that Britney's priority was her children. Once restraining orders, as stated above, Britney became more and more active (which is what we are seeing).

Britney has now filed to remove her father, hire professionals, not seal documents needlessly, and maintain her ability to file a termination.

That should say all it has to say. No 'allegedly', no speculation.

  • Like 2
Link to post

This guy.... is a *****. Sorry to put it that way, but you got paid a lot of money because someone who is bad with money is in charge of Britney and her finances. You're overpriced and saying you would be paid "1 million" is like announcing you were ripped off somehow. No, you didn't do the most essential part of your job: TAKE CARE OF BRITNEY THE PERSON. She deserves to live a life that isn't so suffocating. Money is not the be all and end all of her existence. 

Link to post

I’m so over other people trying to control somebody else’s life. And with the condescension that they ‘know better’ and are maintaining such control because it is in the ‘best interests’ of that person. Faux morality, narcissistic power grabs. It’s disgusting. 

Link to post
On 10/6/2020 at 11:53 AM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

May I ask, are you for or against the conservatorship?

No, this movement is not 'all speculation', as you stated. This is a movement that gained moment due to the inconsistencies with what the conservators of both the person and the estate were reporting in documents, their public statements, the fact that no one involved could give a definitive reason for why it should be in place and it was then further concreted by statements from professionals in the industry or who had ties to Britney who revealed their negative experiences with her team.

As of late 2018, Wallet stated Britney was in such a good place that she could work more and he was entitled to earn more. Ex-Boyfriends of Britney such as David Lucado and Jason Trawick (whom was her manager) said she does not need it.

It is supported by the fact that Jamie's relationship, as told by Lynne Spears and as of May 2019, with Britney is questionable and distance, and his qualifications to be a conservator are deeply flawed (a history of alleged verbal abuse, substance abuse and failed business history). 

Britney attending court and siding with her mother who was looking for more involvement in matters speaks wonders. Britney becoming more and more active after restraining orders were filed against her father does also.

Legally speaking, Britney CANNOT sign contracts as she does not have the legal right to. Any documents filed would still be available, albeit redacted or sealed (which she is against, for the most part).

Britney did not contest the conservatorship PUBLICALLY. It is well known that she DID contest it when it was first introduced, and there were always rumours she wanted out. Certain developments gave her more freedoms (i.e 2016). According to a leaked phone call, her children were used against her, and it is known that Britney's priority was her children. Once restraining orders, as stated above, Britney became more and more active (which is what we are seeing).

Britney has now filed to remove her father, hire professionals, not seal documents needlessly, and maintain her ability to file a termination.

That should say all it has to say. No 'allegedly', no speculation.

I'm honestly neither because I just need more facts. I'm whatever is best for Britney and arguments can be made for both sides. I do think her family is super shady and money hungry, but idk how I equate that to her not being in one. Idk how she honestly has been in one this long and to me that makes me suspect either something is terribly wrong with her or her team are horrible people and honestly its harder for me to accept that no one is there for her. 

I think she will end up like MJ all alone and to me that breaks my heart. This is why I always say I rather be comfortable than rich, I couldn't deal with the leeches and the trust issues with whomever you want to have a relationship with. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block