Adele's new album reportedly drops in November

• Super Administrators

Adele's new album will reportedly arrive in November.

Fans stumbled upon some major clues on her official website.

You may recall earlier this year, Adele said the record would arrive in September, but we're in October and still no word. 

In August, she said she lost the album. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

If she's going to pull a Riri and wait until the pandemic is over... :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Exhale, are you excited for Adele's new music?

Related:

adele.jpg.fcba0cecb395b5e9bf7e2d9fb850233d.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn’t she say she lost the album? That kind of attitude makes me wish she retires. I hate that disrespectful attitude towards the very people that enable you to live the lifestyle you live. Either be

Her 5 million units sold 1st week opus is coming. The charts are shook. 

I don't know, if she drops a video looking skinny as a needle it has the power of going viral and be enough for people to check on her music again, like when she released Hello.

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

Didn’t she say she lost the album? That kind of attitude makes me wish she retires. I hate that disrespectful attitude towards the very people that enable you to live the lifestyle you live. Either be upfront and honest about your intentions or just retire. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+

Adele on instagram said no album til the pandemic is over. 

I'll take instagram announcement over radio DJs. 

Plus given how so Many relationships crashed cos of the pandemic. 

I don't think Heartbreak is appropriate

this Christmas season

• Love 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Super Administrators
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Didn’t she say she lost the album? That kind of attitude makes me wish she retires. I hate that disrespectful attitude towards the very people that enable you to live the lifestyle you live. Either be upfront and honest about your intentions or just retire. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Omg lol I forgot about that. Going to add it into my post.

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s almost 2021. The masses aren’t here for Adele like they used to be. Bookmark me :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

I don't know, if she drops a video looking skinny as a needle it has the power of going viral and be enough for people to check on her music again, like when she released Hello.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
44 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Agreed but she won’t sell those 2 million first week sales anymore. I’m sure she will have a #1, but her sales will suffer 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+

Why do I suspect she's coming to snatch Christmas from Mariah Carey and release a Christmas album. Saying it shouldn't be only you. We British go harder than the US when it comes to Christmas. 

After all We british start Christmas on November 1st. We have no Thanksgiving. 

• Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

4 hours ago, Stefani said:

Her 5 million units sold 1st week opus is coming. The charts are shook. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Her album will definitely be extremely successful but I don't see her selling 5.7 million first week worldwide like she did with 25, I see her selling 3.7 million ww first week (and 2.2 million in the US)

• Love 1
5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This.

Her fans are waiting for just some news, I don't get why an artist would think it's cool to mess around and lie about it and loosing it.

If both Rihanna and Adele would just say: not now or with a date to expect more info, it would be such a difference...i mean saying it got lost is just lame.

They just can't be honest with their fans and I think it's pretty disrespectful towards loyal fans.

Imagine Taylor Swift behaving this way. She would get her *** dragged on EVERY social platform but somehow it's okay for Adele and Rihanna.

• Love 1