Two months old fake tweet about Dr. Luke passing away goes viral

• Exhale+

Are they American? The way this is worded is...different? Anyone else catch on to that? It seems so matter of fact for her to be writing about her husband. Anyhow I hope he's resting well and his family is at peace.

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

If this is real, I'm conflicted. From what a lot of artists who worked with him have said, he was rather unpleasant. Then of course there were Kesha's r*** accusations. But at the same time he produced so many iconic songs for several artists. 

• Exhale+

Twitter is definitely happy with the news, saying Kim Petra's, Doja cat and Saweetie are free. 

They are also celebrating the fact his death means Kim Petra's can no longer be ignored by the mainstream media

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+

Turns out he's very much alive 

I didn't even think he was married. Let's just say he's extremely pissed and is actually suing twitter and he might have a case cos this was very defaming him more. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Super Moderators
8 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Okay but I read this on the side bar and it looks like the cause of death was "by body ache" but then I realized the post was written by Body Ache.

:dead_falling_wig_dying:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
24 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I didn't realize we were talking about Dr luke :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Same. Lmao i never knew his name was a nickname. It seems he is alive i just Google him. Surly it would be everywhere if he passed 

• Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney