Madonna "refused" to work with David Guetta because his sign is Scorpio

On 10/6/2020 at 3:06 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Unfortunately someone said Tauruses, Leo's, Scorpio's and Aquarius Are fixed signs.

Meaning we are so set on our ways, ever had someone hold on a grudge to you that lasted a lifetime. Chances are that person is a Taurus

We're known to hold grudges for eternity.  Just ask my mom who's a libra

I’m a Taurus and I endorse this post :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

My mum likes to say that I “don’t suffer fools lightly” and how I won’t give second chances and am quite happy to cut people off once they wrong me :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I ain’t got time for that :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all, rejecting people because of that is just as bad as racism; you dont choose your skin colour and you dont choose the month you are born in. It’s unintelligent discrimination .   Se

Scorpios are evil demons from hell 

In 2010, David Guetta, along with Afrojack, won the Grammy for best remixed recording For Madonna's "Revolver."  Madonna was a huge fan of the remix and wanted to work with him for her return to

Posted Images

• Exhale+
On 10/5/2020 at 1:41 AM, Stefani said:

If he was a Gemini I would completely understand why she would pay him dust, but hasn't Madonna worked with several Scorpios like Diplo and Mirwais? 

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: go somewhere else with that Gemini hate. Some of the most iconic musicians of all time are Geminis.

🌟They flicker, flicker, flicker, but they ain't gonna shine like us 🌟

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Y'all have Prince but y'all also have Azealia and Kanye. It just doesn't balance out. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Okay to be fair, we don't accept Kanye either :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: but we also have Stevie Nicks, Patti Labelle, Lenny Kravitz, Tupac, Lisa Lopes, Kylie Minogue, and many more. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

🌟They flicker, flicker, flicker, but they ain't gonna shine like us 🌟