Lance Bass comments on #FreeBritney again

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He didn't lie when he said he doesn't know what's going on therefore he shouldn't even have an opinion. 

He realizes *NSYNC ended in 2001 right?? It’s been almost 20 years and the only way he can stay relevant is to backstab Britney... it’s pathetic. 

I’m very disappointed to hear him publicly speculate whether “meds” are the reason she acts the way she does on Instagram. Imagine a friend of yours taking about you in that fashion; and then go onto 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I’m very disappointed to hear him publicly speculate whether “meds” are the reason she acts the way she does on Instagram. Imagine a friend of yours taking about you in that fashion; and then go onto state that he and your sister have private “well-being chats” about you? Ugh. I don’t think Brit cares to acknowledge him these days but I’d be fuming.

That’s honestly what’s so disturbing to me. All of them continue to treat her like an infant PUBLICLY and get their panties in a twist the second someone reminds them that Britney is actually...a grown *** adult who shouldn’t be talked about like a toddler.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

He didn't lie when he said he doesn't know what's going on therefore he shouldn't even have an opinion. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

They dont even ******* know who Lounatic is :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 3
  • Exhale+
18 minutes ago, s&m said:

The judge is not our issue.. her family and people like him istiffany pollard vh1 GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Him saying trust the judge trust the judge. Like law system all over the world is not corrupt and like it has not been exposed millions of times over and over again.

Like stfu dude

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

He got some backlash, but is in contact with JamieLou:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: so he is comfortable and has no doubts everything is going well.
And has plans with her in the future. He says again that we should trust the judge.

Why isn’t he getting skeptical that he himself can’t speak to Britney?!1805002362_maxresdefault(2).thumb.jpg.bb10832dfe134c69cbb132aea5209f19.jpg

Can we stop caring about him ? Like pretty freaking obvious he’s using her name to try snd be relevant 

• Like 5

It is so unfair to speak about someone who isn't even speaking for themselves. 

They always make her out to be a murderer crazy bat sh it lunatic woman who cannot remember her own name. 

I will only take it from Britney's mouth .... im done with people speaking on her behalf. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

He didn't lie when he said he doesn't know what's going on therefore he shouldn't even have an opinion. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

This x 1000000

Too many people keep using Britney's name and the movement to get attention, when they don't know a damn thing. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Exhale+
29 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

He was a cutie back in his NSYNC days :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: I don't wanna say mean things but your pushing me.

32 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

his husband is fine though :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Mmmhhmmmm:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: yes he is

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Say the mean things Sasha because I don’t care about him anymore :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Should I ? I might get chased outta here though :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:  :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>>