Does anyone else feel like we don't know her anymore?

• Super Moderators

I think about that all the time whenever she uploads any one of those videos on Instagram. But no matter how I feel about her IG posts, I know in my heart that I STILL know her and that she's still somehow there underneath all the bizarre antics. Like, even if her face and speaking voice are now far from Primeney. I still look at pictures of her now, like, I know this girl. She's family. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I don't even recognize some of my cousins anymore cause we're all grown up now. Each with our own opinions, principles, advocacies, fashion sense (or lack of for some). But even if I don't agree or I don't like or i'm not impressed by their lifestyle - I don't look at them like any different. I know it's still them and I don't care for all the superficial stuff. My heart just tells me that's your cousin the one with a lot of tattoos and like I don't care. That's my cousin and I love him anyway.

I know that sounds cheesy but it's true. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 6
  • Like 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

I think they're giving us too much Sam instead of Britney. It is very persistently mentioned and published in Britney's social networks, as a viral ad that we do not want to see, but are forced to look at it. But I want to see and know how things are with my beloved Britney, and it has become insanely small and somehow blurry. Many people even have doubts whether it is her at all. And don't say that people are crazy. It's pretty obvious that Britney has been relegated to the background. Perhaps this is due to the courts and the activation of the movement for the freedom of Britney. I don't know. But I want Britney to be fine 🙏🙏🙏

• Love 1
  • Like 6

When I saw her Instagram or some photoshoots, I don´t feel her. But when I saw paparazzi pictures, I know she is the "real" Britney. That Britney looks and sounds so different, she is hardly outside, lost her children completely, cover up her tattoos, her own brother said he is the oldest of two siblings, always the same pictures and videos on her social media channels let conspiracy theories and speculations bloom. That she is dead or that her team uses doubles. You can´t blame fans for that. This not against Britney as a person as her team said. The last time when Britney was not seen for months she was held against her will in a facility. Of cause we are worried.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators
8 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

I mean 2007 happened because she wanted to be herself and they straight away shut up and told her who to be. We’ve always only seen what they wanted us to think of her. Her breakdown was her most authentic self and they told us it was bad when what they give us is a puppet on strings. I love her but Britney the person is long gone and will hopefully be initate a huge social shift when it’s all revealed how bad it was for her from day one. But I presume it’ll be when she’s dead the stories will come out. But then, will you believe it when it’s always been a lie for money anyway? 

I'm so fed up of people telling me to be someone else but me.

WideInfamousGrouse-size_restricted.gif

Action!

#StreamOverprotected

• Love 6

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators

Yeah I've felt this ever since her IG posts started with the emojis, weird punctuation, etc. She almost always was this mature, smart, down-to-earth, goofy woman since her career launched. I mean, looking at interviews from the BOMT era, she seems so mature. Don't get me wrong, she's made some bad and unwise decisions over the years, and she did seem awkward during the FF era (which is understandable given what we know now), but I felt like I always knew who she was and felt like I could relate to her.

When those IG posts that she still does today started is when I started feeling so distant from her. We get very little candids from her, no public appearances, no interviews, no music, no videos. All we get are these very whimsical, bizarre, and (I hate to say it, but...) immature IG posts that are repetitive and always just of her alone and not painted in the best light. She's always seemed more removed and reserved away from us since her breakdown, but I feel almost no connection to her at all anymore in what she posts. The Britney that posts on IG these days doesn't feel like the Britney I've known the rest of my life.

• Love 5

#FreeBritney

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Also, I just want to say in behalf of @blackoutbixxh 

You think you know, but you have no idea. This is the Diary of Britney Spears:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I really hope Britney’s version of that leaks some day :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

I feel the same and oddly enough today I came across a JT quote about her from 2006. He seems quite bitter, pressed and angry tbh, but those things aside, I just get sad when I see her old stuff thinking whos Britney now? We barely know anything and itd be ok If she was shy and just didnt want her business out there anymore, but shes under a cship and has been insanely "sheltered" and controlled for the past 12 years. 

I dated Britney half my life, but I don't know that person anymore. I'm not sure I knew her before. If I was writing an article about her, I would not be able to fight the urge to write every dirty thing about her.

I know hes a jerk but its quite sad that someone that knew you half of ur life would feel they never met the real u bc of how much you've changed since u both parted ways. 

• Love 1