BLACKPINK's "The Album" debut at #2 on Billboard 200 and UK Albums Chart

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update (October 9):    They also debut at #2 in the UK, earning the highest debut for a female K-pop group in both US and UK. 'The Album' was also the best selling cassette tape there w

So awesome to see BLACKPINK claim the #2 spot in the US. That's absolutely huge.

Already outpeaked Glory.  #JusticeForGlory

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

From that perspective, yeah, IC doesnt really fit on the album :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I cant believe you dont like HYLT:embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

I don’t, and I like or at least am okay with all of their songs prior to that. I just think HYLT is such Lazy work from Teddy making a 3rd or 4th version of Ddu-du

• Like 1
  1. Crazy Over You
  2. Love to Hate Me
  3. How You Like That
  4. Pretty Savage
  5. Lovesick Girls
  6. Ice Cream
  7. You Never Know
  8. Bet You Wanna

I'm such a clown, though - I kept bashing Teddy for releasing rehashes of "Ddu-Du Ddu-Du", but all of my favorite songs from "The Album" are literally "Ddu-Du Ddu-Du" remixes (except "Love to Hate Me"). :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

They deserve the world. This is a historical moment for kpop. So happy for my beautiful, talented girls and their huge sales! The album isn't the  record of the century, but it's a good collection of pop songs. Lovesick Girls is an anthem, and Crazy Over You reminds me of something Britney could have recorded years ago.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Invitation said:

I don’t, and I like or at least am okay with all of their songs prior to that. I just think HYLT is such Lazy work from Teddy making a 3rd or 4th version of Ddu-du

Oh Oh I get it, but they are still so catchy:embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• Love 1