Britney's former makeup artist Billy B: Britney sees my Instagram so stop making rude comments. Go to BreatheHeavy to hate

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breathe Heavy @ Billy B:  

I hate to say it, I hope I don't sound ridiculous. I don't know who this man is. I mean, he could be walking down the street, I wouldn't know a thing. Sorry to this man. 

Damm, imagine throwing shade at a forum that caused you "some trouble" 9 years ago and pretty much centralizes everything #FreeBritney related in a time where Britney is going through what shes going

Posted Images

• Exhale+
12 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Man sure does have a hardon for this site. 

He is a mess.

***** is holding a grudge AGAINST Britney Army exhalers in particular for dragging his ****ty *** hair and makeup job back in 2012 (ppl dragged Glenn all the time and occasionally Billy B,yet you don't see glenn hating on B Army nn)

:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Super Moderators
13 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

What the **** is he on about? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

The people commenting insults under her/his Instagram posts aren't the same ones posting here ffs:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

FURTHERMORE, HAS HE EVEN BEEN ON EXHALE LATELY? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I HAVEN'T SEEN COMMENTS BASHING BRITNEY IN A VERY LONG TIME:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: HONEST-*******-LY:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

YES, PEOPLE WERE BEING SHADY AT HIM BUT THIS IS YET ANOTHER REASON WHY THEY'VE BEEN DOING SO :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

THIS IS NOT NICE, MISTER :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN THE MOVEMENT BUT THAT TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR IS A BIT PATHETIC :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

BYE:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Oh my, Witcher. You snapped. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

henry cavill x reader | Tumblr

I need that kind of energy (and more) for when you slide under my sheets. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

can he just STFU already? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: I'm really so done with him:melt_weird_drift_wow: since his first day tbh lol

King Jordan can you please teach that annoying man some things about the real Free Britney movement, not the bs he's saying cause THAT IS NOT THE FOCUS OF #FREEBRITNEY

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3