Banana Alice was Britney

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember talking to her, I even had some convos recorded on my old phone (that phone is long gone). I remember some people said she was not Britney because she entered the tinychat when Britney

1. She was on tour at the time 2. She literally didn't have any type of internet access back then, not even monitored 3. Banana Alice got doxxed at one point and she was latina. You can hear

it clearly is britney.   

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Lol it was somewhere on old exhale and some other now deleted site lol

1 hour ago, LaLohan said:

tenor.gif

It definitely was someone over at Britney-Galaxy (now AbsoluteBritney) or the ATRL forums. All of these sites, incluiding Exhale, have since deleted old posts and I doubt it was ever archived

All I remember is that it happened prior to Glory and that Alice's residence was in southern California and I believe at the time Britney was living in Calabasas which is in the northwest

You might find something by looking up BritneysBabies on those forums as someone pointed out

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

It definitely was someone over at Britney-Galaxy (now AbsoluteBritney) or the ATRL forums. All of these sites, incluiding Exhale, have since deleted old posts and I doubt it was ever archived

All I remember is that it happened prior to Glory and that Alice's residence was in southern California and I believe at the time Britney was living in Calabasas which is in the northwest

You might find something by looking up BritneysBabies on those forums as someone pointed out

Yup yup

This is pretty much what I remember. But the bottom line is it was exposed multiple times that she is not Britney.

But damn she is spot on. She even sounds more like Britney than Britney herself does these days

• Love 6
  • Super Moderators

I don't think it was. I interacted with her, and asked her to say the "that's false it's quintuplets" from the I Wanna Go video, and she did, and they were laughing, but it was her and other guys, and they were just joking around but at moments she spoke differently

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

9 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

it clearly is britney. 

I've always said it was Britney and got so annoyed back then when people said it was an impersonator and even got mad at her. It's so obviously her. Good to know these newer fans are responding more positively to these audios. 

Why is there still a Kesha section? - Page 2 - Battlegrounds - FOTP

Yasss it was Britney (aided by Brett) rebelling during midnight talking to her fans... lol luv her

Episodes — Eat, Pray, Britney

edit: y'alls responses have made me doubt but... the voice just IS the same. The laugh. I think that Britney'sbabies people just went with the rumor for clout... just sayin' Tea Gossip GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
58 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

also FemmeFataleney didn't talk like that

She looked breathtaking in that second video. And her personality was so much better espec6after everything we have seen earlier that year.

• Love 1

honestly flawless impression. I'm having a really hard time believing this isn't her. I remember being in several of these chats back in the day and flipping out and telling my family I was in a chat room with Britney and them just rolling their eyes 😂

• Haha 4
10 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

1. She was on tour at the time

2. She literally didn't have any type of internet access back then, not even monitored

3. Banana Alice got doxxed at one point and she was latina. You can hear her real accent at some points

I know everyone wants to believe this is her but the truth is our girl didn't have any contact with the outside world until very recently. Let's all just collectively move on from that time please

Melinda's Content - Page 37 - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Wait... if she was latina, I probably know who she is OMG

I was at almost every Alice TC. She sang TTWE, talked about how much she loved Whiplash months before it dropped, but like Britney-Online said earlier she was on TC while B was on stage. I really don’t know what to believe, she always said she was a nanny, she made a twitter page for us to follow her & it had the latitude/ longitude of Brit’s Thousand Oak’s house. It’s all very strange 

2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I was at almost every Alice TC. She sang TTWE, talked about how much she loved Whiplash months before it dropped, but like Britney-Online said earlier she was on TC while B was on stage. I really don’t know what to believe, she always said she was a nanny, she made a twitter page for us to follow her & it had the latitude/ longitude of Brit’s Thousand Oak’s house. It’s all very strange 

I totally remember this.

On 10/3/2020 at 4:44 PM, PlayboiMommy said:

Calabasas is still considered southern because its in la which is literally 2 hours from the border. Lmao