"Oops!...I Did It Again" AI remastered in 4K (Audio remastered too)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!  I’m sharing today a remaster of Oops! I did it again, but this time, with its original colors, original frame rate, original aspect ratio, and also with more/crisper details!! I hope you wil

Stronger with better quality and original colors/frame rate, AI remastered in 4K is coming in a few days:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????? It isnt lonely park!? wth? Nnnnnnnnnnnnn, i- I thought she was saying park, omllllllll

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

@Thelegendarybritney :  Generous maker of pfp, awesome :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Ikr he's a generous king :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

2 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

And a strawberry Frappuccino :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

And a PSL for @Towelney :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: I’m just a simple Neyde 

No you're a pretty girl all around the world :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Thanks it will help me a lot

CENmau9WEAADAeB.jpg

:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I wanna get in the zone 💎

Wow the quality is amazing. Thank you so much for doing this.

I just wish you'd post the videos in their original edited form, not these alternative versions. Sometimes the sequences feel too out of place. Or maybe we're too used to the original versions, I dunno.:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Either way, you're very talented. Keep it up. <3 Tea Gossiping GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 1
1 minute ago, JustWendy said:

Wow the quality is amazing. Thank you so much for doing this.

I just wish you'd post the videos in their original edited form, not these alternative versions. Sometimes the sequences feel too out of place. Or maybe we're too used to the original versions, I dunno.:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Either way, you're very talented. Keep it up. <3 Tea Gossiping GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

I can’t post original versions. For multiple reasons. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

1. I can ONLY post on YouTube: by posting on YouTube, the copyright owner/major label which is SME (which owns RCA, the label of Britney) can monetize my videos as I use their contents. I don’t make any profit, so ads revenues go to SME.

2. Posting original videos on YouTube are resulting in a worldwide restriction, no one can watch it. Or even can results in a strike. So the only option is to edit the videos by moving or adding scenes on the video. By editing the video, the edited video is allowed on YouTube and SME monetize the video.

3. I can’t give downloads because the music videos don’t belong to me, so I don’t have the right to do so.

I hope I explained properly why I edit those music videos. Of course it bothers to me too to edit as it just destroys the original cut, but also it bothers me to spend more time on editing...

• Love 1

I can’t post original versions. For multiple reasons. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

1. I can ONLY post on YouTube: by posting on YouTube, the copyright owner/major label which is SME (which owns RCA, the label of Britney) can monetize my videos as I use their contents. I don’t make any profit, so ads revenues go to SME.

2. Posting original videos on YouTube are resulting in a worldwide restriction, no one can watch it. Or even can results in a strike. So the only option is to edit the videos by moving or adding scenes on the video. By editing the video, the edited video is allowed on YouTube and SME monetize the video.

3. I can’t give downloads because the music videos don’t belong to me, so I don’t have the right to do so.

I hope I explained properly why I edit those music videos. Of course it bothers to me too to edit as it just destroys the original cut, but also it bothers me to spend more time on editing...

Ugh, I knew Youtube was behind these ridiculous restrictions  GIF davonne rogers - animated GIF on GIFER

Your work is truly that of passion. Thank youu

PS: Any chance you'd post yet another version of Sometimes, closely resembling the original or the first version you put out? Or maybe using scenes from the alternate version that exists (where in the first part of the video we don't see as much of Britney singing by the telescope thinggy but rather dancing on the grove right from the start?) and also containing this epic part :

Pin on BAILES Y DANZAS

I just looooooove Sometimes MV and I wish I could see the choreo in the right order in remastered HD hee hee This is not a request but it kinda is LOLOLOL ok thanks bye Clapping GIF by Big Brother - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

Ugh, I knew Youtube was behind these ridiculous restrictions  GIF davonne rogers - animated GIF on GIFER

Your work is truly that of passion. Thank youu

PS: Any chance you'd post yet another version of Sometimes, closely resembling the original or the first version you put out? Or maybe using scenes from the alternate version that exists (where in the first part of the video we don't see as much of Britney singing by the telescope thinggy but rather dancing on the grove right from the start?) and also containing this epic part :

Pin on BAILES Y DANZAS

I just looooooove Sometimes MV and I wish I could see the choreo in the right order in remastered HD hee hee This is not a request but it kinda is LOLOLOL ok thanks bye Clapping GIF by Big Brother - Find & Share on GIPHY

I didn’t usued this version because when I wanted to upload this new video, YouTube blocked it but with the original scenes it’s not for some reason. I have still in private my old edit of it with some scenes from the version you want (hurry I have to make it private soon):

10 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

I didn’t usued this version because when I wanted to upload this new video, YouTube blocked it but with the original scenes it’s not for some reason. I have still in private my old edit of it with some scenes from the version you want (hurry I have to make it private soon):

got it! thank u thank u!

btw how many versions of the official Sometimes video are out there? two? three? I remember both versions I mentioned, the hard dancing one and the soft more of cute Britney singing one... Which one was released on MTV? Which one on home media? Lol so many questions

Best Davonne GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

got it! thank u thank u!

btw how many versions of the official Sometimes video are out there? two? three? I remember both versions I mentioned, the hard dancing one and the soft more of cute Britney singing one... Which one was released on MTV? Which one on home media? Lol so many questions

Best Davonne GIFs | Gfycat

There are three versions:
- The Original Version is the one with the close up of Britney singing. The based one on my last 4K upscaled which is public.

- The Alternative Version/Director’s Cut: dancing scenes in the beginning of the video but this version don’t makes enough sense, everyone is dancing first on the bridge and after there’s a scene where everyone go to the bridge, confusing. This version appeared on the DVD: Greatest Hits (My Prerogative) and is on Britney’s VEVO YT channel, with the wrong title video: it’s not the "Official Video" but "Alternative Version" or "Director’s Cut".

- MuchMusic Version: using the album audio, so that means it’s longer than the two other versions. It’s based of the Original Version, with some duplicated scenes to complete the longer length of this version as it uses the album audio.

• Love 1

this is insane, you can see her pimples, facial hair and tongue wrinkles :D :D just kiddin

but this is a whole new experience of the 20y old music video. Please make more! I need overprotected (darkchild remix) in my life

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Irvine said:

this is insane, you can see her pimples, facial hair and tongue wrinkles :D :D just kiddin

but this is a whole new experience of the 20y old music video. Please make more! I need overprotected (darkchild remix) in my life

Exactly, I was myself shocked by how details are on this upscale! :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I will do Overprotected Darkchild Remix but to be honnest with you, it will only be in HD because there’s no good source. All videos with bad sources like FTBOMBH, Overprotected Darkchild version, IUSA, are upscaled in 4K and then downscaled in 1440p to not confuse people by seeing 4K and expecting a real 4K video. But still the quality will be far better than the VEVO versions or TV/Digital ones.