"Oops!...I Did It Again" AI remastered in 4K (Audio remastered too)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!  I’m sharing today a remaster of Oops! I did it again, but this time, with its original colors, original frame rate, original aspect ratio, and also with more/crisper details!! I hope you wil

Stronger with better quality and original colors/frame rate, AI remastered in 4K is coming in a few days:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????? It isnt lonely park!? wth? Nnnnnnnnnnnnn, i- I thought she was saying park, omllllllll

Posted Images

• Exhale+

The quality is really good! Keep up the work :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Also, if it isnt a burden for you, can you please show before and after photos of vevo video but this remastered 4k vid?

• Love 2

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

The quality is really good! Keep up the work :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Also, if it isnt a burden for you, can you please show before and after photos of vevo video but this remastered 4k vid?

You mean I add on the thread images comparing the 480p VEVO VS my 4K upscaled? Sure!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Thread updated! I added the comparison between the SD VEVO version with the 4K remaster, hope you like! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
24 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Thread updated! I added the comparison between the SD VEVO version with the 4K remaster, hope you like! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Thx! :) 

• Love 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

no but I stan oops omg queen

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq1ib-m5K2flOkLiwB1lO

Omg... is this photo real?? Ariana have an OIDIA shirt?! :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

U stan OIDIA and Overprotected...Tastes... :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH for making the thread main paged!!! :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

• Love 1