Britney shares a video of her boarding a plane with Sam on their recent trip

wrist.jpg.23445bd0cb05de06bd65c047d7841514.jpgBritney posted a video of her and boyfriend Sam Asghari boarding a private plane. 

Fans believe they were in Destin, Florida.

It appears people are speculating in the comments about that yellow wrist band. Thoughts, Exhale? 

Related:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone that doesn't recognize Britney's iconic way of waving her hand, bending her pinky that way, can't be called a fan    

Will you guys ever stop being so judgmental and critical damn. Of course it is staged, she probably wanted to make a cute video for IG and posed it’s not that big of a deal. smh

Who the hell tries to dress up for a plane journey?! Let her do what she wants   Also for people who think every little thing is a 'conspiracy' you need to chill, this does more harm than good if

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

The band is making me think of a bad thing

it's for exercise... people need to chill and stop assuming awful things.

• Like 7

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

12 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

The band is making me think of a bad thing

6 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Yeah same, but I don't won't to think about it. 

What do you two mean...?

Ps. Insta fans are saying she’s dead and guaranteeing this is a stunt double... Can any of the older fans confirm? It looks like her to me but I’m not too good with recognising her voice from Myah’s or her signature for example, some fans can tell when its Britney like she was their family member.

• Haha 3

I think this confirms her candids are all pre planned aka staged. We didn't see any picture of them there, and they already back to Cali.

14 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I feel they’re giving her some more financial freedom to show that she’s free to do what she wants and stops fighting in court.

It’s just too much of a coincidence that she’s suddenly getting some freedom isn’t it?

Yep. Her team does that since last year to avoid more "prisoner by handlers" rumors. 

Fans are already thinking Britney has more freedom, thank God GP won't fall for the fakery.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

What do you two mean...?

Ps. Insta fans are saying she’s dead and guaranteeing this is a stunt double... Can any of the older fans confirm? It looks like her to me but I’m not too good with recognising her voice from Myah’s or her signature for example, some fans can tell when its Britney like she was their family member.

the thing with the band is too dark to mention here. so we wont talk about that

SHE IS NOT DEAD. IGNORE  THE FUCING INSTAGRAM LOOSERS

• Love 8
  • Haha 1