Britney posts a throwback video from her trip to Maui where they named a drink after her 'Piña Britana'

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want a Piña Britana

I wish she would move to Hawaii. She seems so happy and free there. 

Britney posted a montage on Instagram of a past trip to Hawaii. This was actually a really nice montage and seemed more professional than usual! It's nice to see a glimpse of her trips

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

6b044718cdd7984eb155a556099cd5da.gif

I know that one day* i will beat you to it :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

I'm not quick at uploading the random photos of flowers/quotes/animals because I don't care about those :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

but I am quick when it comes to these types, where they actually feature our queen :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Two things:

• in Sitges, Espana, 2nd gay city in the world after SF, there is a bar who only serve drinks named after celebs. I drank a Britney Spears :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Once again it's a TBT and old pictures. I am sure she refuses to give Louser new content
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, s&m said:

I thought the same

I kinda thought the whole thing seemed a bit like a trailer, especially the ending which reminded me of FTR

I'm not saying there is a documentary but this montage gave me documentary trailer vibes but hey i'm deluded :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫