Max Ehrich takes to Instagram Live to address split with Demi Lovato

• Super Administrators

I honestly feel like he's genuinely heartbroken, but Instagram Live is an interesting place to air your emotions. If I were him I'd take a moment to tackle this heartache in private. 

I do feel like Demi releasing her new song felt kinda icky timing. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I honestly feel like he's genuinely heartbroken, but Instagram Live is an interesting place to air your emotions. If I were him I'd take a moment to tackle this heartache in private. 

I do feel like Demi releasing her new song felt kinda icky timing. 

Demi? Miss an opportunity for public attention?? 

Nahhhhh.... 😂

• Love 1

Wow, so embarrassing, can't he realize himself how cringe this is? Shoot, I wouldn't hire him after this. So fake. You would expect more from a actor...  :) When he goes back to cry, and he comes back and he isn't even crying LOL. I love the ending, he's like "I'm gonna try and get some sleep" yeah bro do that, and wake up when you're talented shade sips tea GIF by Rachel Crow

• Haha 9