Britney Spears Chocolate Box Set

Just now, MathCarmignani said:

Lol me 2. But we can dream right? :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

The box is just as magnetic as Britney can you feel the power? :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Once covids over I'm 100% buying it!, Their is 3 different versions at different prices!!!. I'll order all 3 when the time comes!!!. I seriously can feel the power!!! 

• Love 1
Just now, Tear the floor up up said:

Britney Spears and chocolate are like my two favourite things omg I wonder if I get this in the UK somehow

I know same!!!, that's how I came across it 😂. Sadly no it's from America but you can get it shipped to the UK!. Which I will once covid19 is over. I'm definitely buying then!!! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Why only once Covid is over, if you don't mind me asking?

Because I think it would be safety to do it then! And some people especially in a America aren't shipping to some countries due to trumps orders on the virus 

• Like 1

Cool

If Britney did something similar to Halsey like collaborating with Hershey...

Maybe a line of botanical 🌸 chocolate Kisses lol

hershey kisses GIF

From Brit To her fans 💋XOXOX:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

like Elizabeth Arden she could keep releasing new flavors she’s  concocted. Girl loves chocolate 

• Love 1