On 10/2/2020 at 11:40 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Not the fish :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Yes, whenever i think of the Glory and BJ era i get really upset, thinking how much potential both those eras had :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Might as well change my member title to "Constantly Dissapointed Britney Stan" like @TheGreatestShow

🐠🤣🤣

It seems Britney just wants her fans to be more appreciative of the small things.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Omg poor everyone else      

Ew. Horrible and vulgar video EDIT:  

I was thinking about this yesterday. No treatment at all and she still managed to look f.l.a.w.l.e.s.s.  People try so hard to paint her as need-photoshop-to-be-pretty kinda girl but it will just

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

But i mean what do you guys like about the video? Theres nothing good about it. Maybe because you guys are from America and quite used to seeing such things and im from a more conservative country.

I like the cage scene, the electric water, Britney's look, some of the choreo, the tigers, the locations, the dancers going crazy, the attempt at a storyline rather than the Disney version with a Danny Devito lookalike thrusting at Britney and her cackling with her fake friends. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+
Just now, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I like the cage scene, the electric water, Britney's look, some of the choreo, the tigers, the locations, the dancers going crazy, the attempt at a storyline rather than the Disney version with a Danny Devito lookalike thrusting at Britney and her cackling with her fake friends. 

Both are bad anyways so

• Love 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Lol that IS flop standards, the only reason make me has over a million sales is because of US, but the song flopped. It became her first lead song not to appear the top 5 of the Global Charts, how is that not a flop? The song hardly gained any traction and top 20 for a lead single, isnt good :typing_keyboard_computer:

It did ok given that it got shot in the face by its 2 music videos :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Like 2

United leaks are the leaks I prefer !

We were so blessed last month (Billboard shoot :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:), the holy Spearit sent light and hope on our way to thank us for the #FreeBritney movement

Never understimate the power of Godney schoolintime.gif 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
5 hours ago, somuchbetter said:

does anyone know where this gif is from?

your asking its origin or what to search in order to find the gif? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: