Trump and Melania Test Positive For Covid-19, tapes leak of Melania saying, "Give me a *****g break" in response to children that were separated from their families at the border

• Super Moderators

Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump tested positive for Covid-19 he announced on Twitter earlier. 

At the same time, audio leaked of Melania trashing Christmas and saying "Give me a ******g break" in response to children that were separated from their families at the border.

Related:

6555BB69-27AB-410A-B8EA-5791F2D33153.jpeg

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor Melania...hasn't that woman suffered enough? 

Covid coming to save 2020 

I am french and I used to love America, but man I don't want to put a toe in that ****hole ever again This country and a huge portion of its citizens are ******* nuts, and this thread proves my p

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

***** where have you been :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Having a break. Well a breakdown. Let’s not get into it.

But I’m back and I’ll hang around for a bit. So heeeey :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

• Love 1

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Having a break. Well a breakdown. Let’s not get into it.

But I’m back and I’ll hang around for a bit. So heeeey :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

We won’t get into it, but remember what the good sis says “why should I be sad? Heaven knows” :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: I hope you get to visit the Blackout megarate we just had :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We won’t get into it, but remember what the good sis says “why should I be sad? Heaven knows” :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: I hope you get to visit the Blackout megarate we just had :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

I’ve got a long weekend so I definitely will be spending it catching up on here. I shall put that high up my priorities list :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

(I’m very sad I missed that and the circus one. Like, super bummed. Gotta get back into it for ITZ) 

• Love 2

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

Did baron get tested ?

also I don’t necessarily buy it, I think this is an angle. He can say there’s a vaccine that cured him right before the election . And that because he is president he has access to it and will fight for everyone to have access to it by end of year. I call BS 

• Like 3
  • Super Moderators
14 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

also I don’t necessarily buy it, I think this is an angle. He can say there’s a vaccine that cured him right before the election . And that because he is president he has access to it and will fight for everyone to have access to it by end of year. I call BS 

or calling in sick to avoid the next debates, it could be everything

• Like 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean