Britney´s ´´Work *****´´ in ´´Your face sounds familiar´´ Czech Republic 2020

So three weeks ago in our newest season of Tvoje tvář má známý hlas (czech version of Your face sounds familiar), social media influencer  https://www.instagram.com/andrea.kalousova/?hl=cs  performed WB and I can´t :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: what do you guys think? 

these kind of videos always remind me what a queen and performer Britney is a why we all love her but at the same time pisses me off because when it´s Britney in these shows, it´s always performed very weakly and I still wait for someone to ´´do her justice´´ as an artist but I guess it really isn´t easy to be even close to Britney... :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

I don´t know you can look up performances from previous season on YouTube (just stype Tvoje tvář má známý hlas Britney) and share them if you want to in the replies so we can all ´´ have fun´´ watching all those miserable performers :D  :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Exhale+

The performance wasn’t my favorite but it’s nice she’s honoring Britney :eyes_britney_laugh:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀