Was Anyone Else Surprised When They Learned Britney Smoked?

• Super Moderators

She's gone public about smoking during the In The Zone era. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

🦄 💛🧡💜

She has said before that when she starts preparing for tours and stuff she usually quits... i think that's when we see her chomping on chewing gum most

:gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red::awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

But I also think she hasn't really smoked much in recent years anyway 

47 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Not surprised because she was already caught smoking during the Oops...-era 
Britney Inventions

I think this was in the Britney era.

56 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

I think this was in the Britney era.

I think that too, she was more blonde during the Britney era.

Did she get her fairy tattoo in 2001? Or in 2000?

2 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I think that too, she was more blonde during the Britney era.

Did she get her fairy tattoo in 2001? Or in 2000?

It might be era oops but I think these photos were published in April 2002.

No, most of the pretty girls her age did in the 90s.  Y'all wouldn't know but people used to smoke indoors EVERYWHERE until 1998 or so.  

People used to smoke so much decades ago. You’d find people smoking everywhere, indoors, on shows. It’s obviously not a good habit at all, but as a smoker myself (unfortunately), there’s just about so much stress you can take before you pick up SOME kind of dumb habit lol I imagine especially for Britney that’s the case.

• Dislike 1
  • Like 5

I was tbh. i only found out really that she smoked when watching Choatic in 2005 and it did sadden me watching her  smoke. i find it shocking seeing any singer smoke. they are basically ruining what has made them successful

Tbh I don't know why people in America are stressing so much about smoking cigarettes while at the same time are more liberated towards soft drugs. I think it helps her with her anxiety, it somewhat calming.