Vote! Britney nominated for a People's Choice Award

• Exhale+
Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The album would have not been nearly as successful if the ...Baby One More Time music video didn't come out. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Honey, we are JUST talking of the album not the era

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lou: I accept this award on behalf of Tri Star Sports & Entertainment 

My queen still getting nominations after 22 years. Who is doing it like her? 

Imagine receiving an award for posting this: Legends only. Eat your heart out, Katya Purina. 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Okay so tell me how you think it's manufactured? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Even tho it pioneered the teen-pop sound, it was pretty clear that it was manufactured. It had the hit-makers on the album such as Max Martin, and the classic-pure teen pop sound of 90s

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

On 10/7/2020 at 8:12 PM, MikeMasi said:

Love her so much, but are you guys going to seriously vote for her? Many of you think what’s posted isn’t really her. What are we voting for? Her stolen images from google and her multiple same photoshoots and twirling videos? 

Personally I'm doing it because i want to show the public she's still loved and supported despite all she's been through and to indirectly stan the #FreeBritney movement :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Super Moderators
On 10/1/2020 at 8:41 AM, Tear the floor up up said:

Omg they did everyone dirty with those photos

and now they put them all together to promote it on social media :orangu_orangutan_ape:

last week to vote :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

meh there was barely any promotion on here to vote everyday

i know twitter stans were going on

anyways if she was going to win she would be there rn just like 2014

Twitter was burning sis. Even Britney didn't win, it's very weird that Ariana received the award bc the dispute was Britney vs. Selena all the time

Anyways

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Twitter was burning sis. Even Britney didn't win, it's very weird that Ariana received the award bc the dispute was Britney vs. Selena all the time

Anyways

righttt thats what i was confused about, i thought it would be selena but not ariana 

• Like 1